KANJI JLPT N5
By Rebouh Aymen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learning kanji is one of the most important step in learning Japanese.
JLPT N5 will help you learn Japanese kanji and words (non-exhaustive list) for the JLPT N5 examination.
Through quizzes, user friendly interface and relevant informations such as translations, drawings, words and sounds, we tried to make the learning process more enjoyable for people.
Features include :
- Different kind of fun quizzes such as « Fill in the blanks », « Find the antonym », « Play with numbers », « Kanji », « Words » and even the possibility to create custom quizz.
- A simple color system to let you know which kanji you should practice and which one you could consider as known.
- Meaningful informations such as translations, pronunciations ( in both romaji and kana ), the number of strokes, a list of words with sounds and even the video which draws the kanji step by step.
-The possibility to search through all the kanji by translation and pronunciation ( both kana and romaji )
- Support for English and French
If you have any questions or if you want to help us by suggesting us new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @jlptn5.
With your support, the application will evolve with new exciting features and become even better for all of us :].
What's New in Version 1.1.0
With this new release, find new content such as hiragana et katakana.
Appreciate by the way the new app re-design : more clear and consistent.
In the future : I would love to add the possibility to draw kanji directly from the app and so you'll be able to practice through drawing. But it may take some time. If you guys are interested, please send me an email at email@example.com to let me know :).
Thanks for using the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Rebouh Aymen
- © 2016 Aymen Rebouh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.