WatchAid takes a spin on your typical tracking TV app by providing direct links to watch your shows.
WatchAid is the ultimate Application for TV Show enthusiasts. Select your favorite TV Shows, and WatchAid will notify you when a new episode is available for streaming on any streaming services. Keep track of unwatched episodes - Browse through personalized show suggestions - Connect directly to watch your show.
• Runs on your iOS Devices and Apple TV,
• List of episodes as they become available,
• Search or browse through thousands of shows,
• Direct links to episodes¹,
• No ads, no pop-ups, fast and hassle-free interface,
• Keep control and consent over notifications,
• Show suggestions based on your taste,
• Native support for iPad,
• Today Widgets and 3D Touch support,
• Connect your Plex server
• Sync your Trakt & Facebook account (optional).
No account required, WatchAid is totally free, support comes from users generosity.
1. With over 100 sources WatchAid provides direct links to all major streaming apps including all networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, AMC, FX, USA, Discovery, ...), all premium channels (HBO, Showtime, Starz, ...), all streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, iTunes, ...) and more to come...
Report issues or send suggestions to email@example.com
New in WatchAid 1.6:
• Use Plex as a service source for your episodes: Connect your Plex server in the settings on your iPhone or iPad. The WatchAid App on Apple TV will sync.
• Built for iOS 11 & tvOS 11.
• Support the new iPhone X and Apple TV 4k.
• As always more sources:
With the release of WatchAid 1.6 comes the addition of new sources: Smithsonian Channel, Vice, MSNBC, NRATV, Nickoledon, Britbox.
WatchAid now supports over 100 different services and counting…
• And also…
. “Play“ available for Amazon Prime for Apple TV,
. Fix the deep linking on ePIX,
. Advanced settings helps you control sort order and more,
. Fix issue with wrong default layout on the Apple TV App,
. Use Marquee label on the Apple TV App,
. Auto select the last service used for a given show on Apple TV,
. Display fine-tuning.
New in WatchAid 1.6.3:
• Fix issue with Plex secure connexion
• Fix patronage screen
• Fix default sort order for the available screen
• Other minor fixes
New in WatchAid 1.6.5:
• Replace Spike logo by Paramount Network logo
• Add new streaming services: Directv Now and tubi
Please continue to help us by reporting issues or sending suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
What the TV app should have been
This is what the Apple TVapp should have been. It’s focused, and coherently laid out.
On the AppleTV it’s a great “Top Shelf” app because it displays the current shows available with new eps for you on the panels above.
The only “in a perfect world” addition I would have for this is in the initial set up. I had a lot of shows to add to get it going. I would have loved to have access to a web browser version to be able to more quickly add shows and adjust the episodes watched/not watched. Or in the absence of that if there was a filter by “network” option. It was a lot of work to type every show in the search field on an iOS device. 10 shows would be no problem. But if you add in 30 or more it turns into a real effort.
This is one fantastic application if you want to cut the cord with your cable company or even if you don’t. It keeps track of your favorite shows, let’s you know when and where they are on, and connects you to them when you want to watch them including the ones you missed on demand. The interface is beautiful and the viewing is an almost seamless gateway to your shows. It couldn’t be easier to be be a cut-the-cable master or cable master with this wonderful, free program.
Trakt not syncing
It fetched the wrong info from trakt account the first time, few of the episodes which were supposed to be watched are not showing watched. it is also not syncing with trakt server anymore. E.g. if an episode is marked watched from another device, it doesn’t update automatically. I have to update it again in your app. This is a very well designed app. I love it. But please fix the issue and I may become a patron.
- ReVeNG System
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 ReVeNG System
- In-App Purchases
- Full Meal Patronage Level $9.99
- Espresso Patronage Level $1.99
- Chai Latte Patronage Level $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.