Snoosic, your music player sleeping aid. Snoosic allows you to listen to music or audiobooks from all popular music apps, then after a set time tailored to your needs, will pause the audio and put your device in sleep mode.
Features and Benefits:
- Single tap setup with 4 options: 5 min, 15 min, 30 min and 45 min, with a custom timer option.
- At the -30 sec mark, 3 soft tones will notify you to tap or nudge your device for 10 extra minutes of listening.
- Nudge detection allowing for face down use to provide perfect darkness.
- Night theme to reduce strain on the eye when in bed.
- Dim the screen in one swipe.
- Today Widget, that allows you to start a music sleep timer with quick access from any screen
- Home Screen 3D Touch quick actions (for iPhone 6s or higher)
When the timer hits zero, your music or audiobook will pause and your device will auto-lock based on the settings in your device.
Note: Snoosic must be open in the foreground with the timer running to operate and take advantage of the new nudge detection feature.
Snoosic is the most powerful music sleep timer on the App Store.
Sorry everyone. Snoosic had a fatal error in the nudge detection since the last update making Snoosic crash into a blubbering heap. This update fixes that issue. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Great for what it's for
Just hate having to leave my screen on, kills my battery while I sleep, wish there was an alternative but still a great app
Excellent app!!, very reliable!! I use it all the time and it works with any kind of audio or music app!
Does not work with app I need it for
I downloaded this to use with an app that plays a podcast that helps people sleep, but it doesn't work with that app. The description says this works with any app—apparently not true. Waste of money for me. At least it was only 99 cents. Also, the beeping at the end that notifies you that the timer is almost done is annoying and would probably wake me up. There should be a way to shut off the beeping. This might work fine with other apps, and the beeping might not annoy everyone, but this is not at all useful to me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.