Human Canvas Magazine is a magazine that gives models, artists, tattoo artists, photographers, and tattoo parlors an outlet to showcase their art of the human body. Whether it's piercings, tattoos, unique hair colors/styles, and body paint. Not only will there be on focus on these great images, but also set to have exclusive feature interviews, fun facts, tips and more. The Founder of Human Canvas Magazine is Media Mogul Cedric "Ceddy J" Collier who is the owner of steady growing social network DuskSpot.com, Creator/Host of hit radio show "Life After Dusk Live" (has over 3,000,000 listeners worldwide), and Founder of Dusk Model Coalition aka iAmSoDivine.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Six months subscription - $10.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $6.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
- Magzter Inc.
- 20.8 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011 - 17 @ Human Canvas Magazine
- In-App Purchases
- Human Canvas Magazine - May/June 2017 $4.99
- Human Canvas Magazine $15.99
- Human Canvas Magazine - Octobe $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.