Gardenscapes - New Acres
By Playrix Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
* Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
* Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
* Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
* A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
* An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
* Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
* A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Here comes a big new Gardenscapes update!
New special event — Chinese New Year (starts at the end of January):
- Beat chains of holiday levels with just one life to receive boosters and other gifts!
- Take advantage of special festive deals!
New garden area unlocked:
- More than 100 engaging tasks leading to a much-anticipated romantic story twist!
- Team up with Austin to reveal the intriguing mystery at the bottom of the pond and make a sensational scientific discovery!
- New in-game friends: optimistic inventor Jason, elaborate reporter Henry, and Nora, who loves wild animals
New in match-3 mode:
- More exciting levels, bringing the total to 600+!
- Ivy obstacle: don’t let it spread all over the field!
- Lucky Spin now has the Jackpot sector, so now you can win even more prizes!
- New friend in the social network: Einar Davidsson, a biker enthusiast!
And many other improvements!
Warmest wishes from the Gardenscapes team. Have fun!
Usually just play slot games
I have no idea how it came to be, that I downloaded this game. I normally play slot games, and a few non traditional solitaire
type games. I think it was a pop-up
add that I get so many of while playing the games I normally enjoy.
However....down on my luck, with few chips to my name, I downloaded this game. After playing a few of them, I became addicted. I don't read the storyline, but when a new character shows up, I know they have been brought on to rebuild the tree house, or fix the fountain,you learn that when the game tells you to try and get 55 flowers and 48 leaves.
Each game challenges you in the most addictive ways. I live alone in an apartment and my neighbors must think I'm psycho yelling obscenities when the game times out and all I need was 1 flower!
I recommend this game to anyone who loves a good challenge, each game is unique, and if you have to get through a level or you won't sleep, the coin package for $20 keeps you with good ammunition for a long time.
I'm no longer just a slot girl, actually some I find boring after playing this!
Try it, you will be a fan !
The concept of this game is exceptional- match 3, rebuild gardens, a storyline with Austin...However, the levels are so difficult that you cannot complete them without in app purchases. 900 coins for 5 extra moves, but you only earn about 60 coins for completing the level. You would have to win 15 levels to get 900 coins. I don't mind supporting developers who make a good app, but this game is set for you to lose. Not enough moves are given to complete the level, the items needed to make a match do not show up, and you don't get to place purchased boosters where you want them. I hope the developers read these reviews and make the levels winnable because this last update was a disappointment. This could be a 5 star app, but not the way it is now.
This game is just far too rigged to be in any way remotely fun. No enjoyment in receiving impossible puzzles to clear without the need of the help items or using the coins for additional moves. I'm early on in the game and I imagine it's going to get worse and even more frustrating.
Rigged games do not make me want to spend money to play and in fact do exactly the opposite for me. Using a precious star for a stupid phone call, 2 stars for a new day, etc. Huh??
I'm starting to feel with the introduction of these pickpocket-type games in the App Store, it will not be worth it for me to buy anymore iPads in the future and I will certainly be sure to avoid any other Playrix games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 183 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2016 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins$0.99
- Purse of Coins$4.99
- Piggy Bank with Coins$9.99
- Sack of Coins$19.99
- Briefcase Full of Coins$39.99
- Piggy Bank with Coins$0.99
- Sack of Coins$13.99
- Purse of Coins$2.99
- Purse of Coins$0.99
- Safe Full of Coins$99.99