News Center is on sale for a limited time, the original price is $9.99 (US)
此应用支持中文 RSS 订阅, 支持中文关键词搜索, 限时促销中! (原价 68 元)
News Center official website: https://verylab.com/
News Center has many popular RSS feeds built in, you can also add and organize custom RSS feeds.
Search any keywords in News Center, all the latest news about your keywords will be presented.
You can track latest news from any popular websites, just type the website domain and press [Search].
You can use tree structure folders to categorize your feeds, the levels of subfolders are unlimited.
Most of the articles from your feeds are re-formatted in a much neater way and they are Ad-Free.
News Center supports video playback for those articles that contain videos, just a tap away.
News Center will automatically cache every feed and every article you opened for offline reading.
If you have any questions, bug reports or feature requests on our products, please don’t hesitate to Contact Product Support:
1. Copy Item URL: now you can copy the URL of the selected news article to the system clipboard.
2. Open In Browser: now you can open the original webpage of the selected news article in the default system browser.
3. Mail This Item: now you can mail the the selected news article with the default system mail app.
4. HTTPS Support: start from News Center v1.1.1, all service logic related data communications between News Center client and server are made through HTTPS protocol.
5. Added support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
1. Moved the go back button from the Webpage Panel Header to the Outline Panel Header, because that makes more sense.
2. Made a few modifications to some UI labels.
3. Fine-tuned some UI colors and filters.
4. Built with Flex SDK 4.15.0 and AIR SDK 126.96.36.199.
1. Fixed the layout problem for the auto fade out TextTip component.
2. Fixed some broken feed urls from the built-in recommendation feed list (only new installed users can see this change).
3. Replaced some no longer valid built-in feeds with new ones (only new installed users can see this change).
Ratings and Reviews
Promissing but lacking…very lacking
The interface is pretty, mostly. The interface is simple but not especially intuitive. The feeds that you see are mostly what’s available. I would have liked to have read that the app only offers a specific set of feeds. Important! That is the app killer. You can’t add any other news feeds. So LOOK CLOSELY at the pictures in the add because that’s all you get. No option to search for other feeds or even input a rss feed from any other provider.
Hi, News Center supports adding custom RSS feeds, the fastest way to add a custom RSS feed is: Past the full RSS url to the Search Input (which is at the top left of the app), and then press the [Enter] key on your keyborad. You can try it yourself, here is a full RSS url example: https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rss.xml
Wonderful app but it needs some basic features
In my search for a decent News Reader I come across this wonderful app. It's a great start. Add the following features and its gonna be a stare. Trust me!
1: A home page where it aggregates and show titles and headlines from all subscribed sources like Apple News.
2: Save option where we can save articles and manage them through folders or tags.
3: Fonts option where we can change fonts of articles.
4: More share options including Evernote
5: View options where we can change the style of home page interface.
Looking forward to see a new stare.
Hi, thanks for your feedbacks, we will put them into considerations. Have a nice day : )
After downloading this app I could not find any way to use it. There are no directions on what to do to actually get a feed to work or how to access any stories. Clicking on ther tiny boxes next to any of the pre-loaded feeds simply tags it as a favorite (the Star at upper left), but that apparently means nothing. Of the five screens shown in the app store the only one I can see is the first one. Totally useless!
Hi, thanks for your feedback. After selecting the built-in feeds on the Home screen, you need to click the Star button at the upper left, then click on any feeds on the Subscription list in order to load them. If you want to add a custom RSS feed, all you have to do is to past a full RSS url into the search bar and then press [Enter] on your keyboard, here is a full RSS url example: https://www.aol.com/rss
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.