By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app requires an appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
Microsoft Teams is your chat-centered workspace in Office 365. Instantly access all your team’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together. Take it with you on your favorite mobile device.
ONE PLACE FOR YOUR TEAM’S FILES AND CONVERSATIONS:
- Work with your team’s documents on the go
- Move seamlessly across different team projects and topics
- Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
STAY CONNECTED WITH PRIVATE AND TEAM CHAT:
- Chat privately one-on-one or have instant group conversations
- See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
- Chat with your entire team in dedicated channels
QUICKLY FIND WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quickly search through your chats and team conversations
- Find a contact through name or email address search
TAILOR YOUR WORKSPACE:
- Include content and capabilities you need every day
- Customize alerts to get notified when you get mentioned or get a message
- Save important conversations to quickly access them later
SECURITY TEAMS TRUST:
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
- Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication
By downloading this app, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more, please visit aka.ms/microsoftteams
For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.0.12
Connect face to face using immersive video calls
Tailored user experience for iPad
Easily add or remove team members
Create new channels
Rename group chats and add new members to existing chats
Improved image viewer lets you zoom and pan easily
Improved support for previewing files in conversations
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Awesome app for collaboration
Teams is a a great addition to Office 365. The software team I work for uses Teams every day to communicate. I love being able to stay on top of things just using the Teams app on my phone. And it's getting better, too, with the ability to make and receive video calls.
Ability to collaborate in sections on documents is useful. It would be nice if it linked into Tasks so work could be assigned from documents. I didn't see that feature if it was there but I could jump over to Tasks and see the group did exist. I like the integration with SharePoint and OneNote features.
Exciting idea...won't let me log in.
I'm getting the same error when I try to log in with my Office 365 for Work account. But hey - it's still in Beta, I suppose. I'll wait for the next update and give it another go.
Update: things are working much smoother now.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Version: 1.0.12
- Size: 85.9 MB
- Languages: English, Akan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.