By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app requires an appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
Microsoft Teams is your chat-centered workspace in Office 365. Instantly access all your team’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together. Take it with you on your favorite mobile device.
ONE PLACE FOR YOUR TEAM’S FILES AND CONVERSATIONS:
- Work with your team’s documents on the go
- Move seamlessly across different team projects and topics
- Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
STAY CONNECTED WITH PRIVATE AND TEAM CHAT:
- Chat privately one-on-one or have instant group conversations
- See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
- Chat with your entire team in dedicated channels
QUICKLY FIND WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quickly search through your chats and team conversations
- Find a contact through name or email address search
TAILOR YOUR WORKSPACE:
- Include content and capabilities you need every day
- Customize alerts to get notified when you get mentioned or get a message
- Save important conversations to quickly access them later
SECURITY TEAMS TRUST:
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
- Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication
By downloading this app, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more, please visit aka.ms/microsoftteams
For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.0.15
Support for files from other cloud storage providers
Upload files in chats and channels
Microsoft Teams app is now available in new languages including Norwegian and Thai.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Would convert 1300 users to it IF S4B worked
Guys, you have to get this right. Unless Skype for Biz chat works as promised before GA, you'll never see the adoption rates that this product deserves.
It's amazing. I love it and my team loved it for 2 1/2 months but I can't continue to ask them to use this, and Skype for Biz. This is supposed to be the tool that brings it all together and you've missed the main piece that's entirely too obvious to miss - regardless of which Skype server a company has, you should have S4B integration 100% figured out. We have the right kind of account, right type of skype client that's required for this integration to work, and it still doesn't work. PRESENCE isn't even showing up inside of teams! Seriously????!
I want this tool to work so badly, but it won't until you get the S4B integration right. Just allow S4B users to chat with Teams users 100% no matter what they're currently signed into and you have well over 1,000's of companies ready to dive in and use this amazing tool you've built every single day. Get it done man. Seriously. Just get it done.
It's a start but needs more
Two things -
On the mobile app you can NOT view your wiki (states coming in a later version). This view is super important to us.
We also want a way to link directly to a folder within SharePoint. Right now if you link it only takes you to site folder not the direct folder.
Once these are rectified this app will become much more useful!
GREAT idea. Slack competitor. Where the hell is integration with what the world ALREAY uses??
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 03, 2017
- Version: 1.0.15
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Akan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.