Jumia food delivery thousand of restaurants across 11 countries directly to your home.
Have your favorite meals in the city only one click away and with a fast delivery straight to your door.
Give a look to restaurants’ complete menus along with restaurant pages including profile picture, phone number, address, opening hours, payment methods, geographical position and ratings/reviews.
HOW IT WORKS: SIMPLE AND FAST
1) Hungry? Enter your location and find restaurants that deliver to your address
2) Select your restaurant or the type of cuisine you want
3) Enter your delivery address and pay online or cash on delivery
4) Track your meal preparation and enjoy speedy delivery!
5) Rate and review the whole experience
FEATURES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- Browse meals from pick listed restaurants near you
- Order your lunch and dinner wherever you are
- Track your order and get updates on the preparation and delivery time
- Save money with our exclusive deals, vouchers and promotions
- Pay using secure and fast online payment methods or pay cash on delivery
- Doubts? The Live Chat with our customer service is here to help
- Make the most of the Free Delivery option (only on selected restaurants)
- Sort based on rating, budget, opening hours, delivery time, delivery fee, minimum order amount, vouchers acceptance.
GH Accra, Tema
KE Nairobi, Eldoret, Kisumu, Mombasa, Nakuru
MA Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Agadir, Meknès, Tanger
NG Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
TZ Dar es Salaam
UG Kampala, Entebbe
Kebab, jollof rice, yam soup, chinese food or spicy Indian, Italian pizza or pasta, fried chicken or juicy burgers, we always partner with the best restaurants to provide you with the richest variety of cuisines.
Watching a football game with friends? Want a romantic moment with your partner? No time or not want to cook?
Whatever your appetite is, we put great local food all in one place:
- American, Continental, Mediterranean
- African (Nigerian, Ivorian, Ethiopian, Moroccan, Ugandan, and more)
- Asian (Indian, Lebanese, Thai, Turkish)
- Oriental (Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Ramen, Noodles, Vietnamese)
- Shawarma, Burgers, Kebab, Couscous, Wraps, Sandwiches
- Fast Food
- European (French, Crepes, Italian, Pizza, Pasta)
- Meat (burgers, steaks)
- Salads and Soups
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Mexican, Brazilian
- Breakfast, Smoothies, Fresh Fruit Juices, Bakery and Cakes
- Coffee, Desserts and Ice Cream
EXTRA: OTHER BLOGGERS’ REVIEWS
“Their service is fast, reliable and easy[…]they managed to make food delivery fun and so convenient!” - by ConnectNigeria
“It’s an easy to use app that gives you numerous choices, signing up is easy and happens when you are ready to order.” - Techweez
“The app gives the users the fastest way to order food with a smartphone or a tablet.” - Kachwanya
“I had never ordered food online and my reservations were because I always thought that it was expensive. After going through the Jumia Food website, I realized that I was wrong.” - TheWineAndFoodReview
For more information:
Côte d'Ivoire: https://food.jumia.ci/
We have a new amazing 2.4.2 version of the Jumia Food app available for you! Discover what changed:
• Performance and stability improvements!
We are looking forward for your feedback! Your feedback and ideas can be reported at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
The food you love, delivered fast.
Worst customer service
I placed my order and a few minutes I was told the order has been confirmed and the count down began. An hour later the agent called me to inform me that the order is not available. I tried to explain to him that I need to make another order now because I have a family to feed and I need to get a voucher equivalent to the loss but the agent said he can only email it to me the next day and that it will only be 50% which is the voucher given for late order (not incomplete orders as is my case). I was appalled that he didn't seem to understand that I had relied on their service to provide food and had lost the time it takes to go out and buy my own food. The voucher to be emailed for the next day was not going to resolve the problem of the night. I am very disappointed with Jumia Food.
Horrible management and customer service.
Unfortunately my food is been delayed by over an hour three times in the last two weeks. When I called to speak to somebody they always say let me call you back in five minutes and nobody ever calls me back. So I end up calling 30 minutes later and talking to a completely different person which they assure me that the problem is being resolved and I will get my food as soon as possible. When I do get the food that’s already late it is soggy and cold. I will not be using this app again and will be using their competitors app Simba food will see if they are any better. I recommend that you do not use this app it would be faster to hope in a cap and go get your food.
The food you love, delivered fast.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.