You’ve never played a wrestling game like this before! The controls are simple and fun; they might remind you of pool, marbles, or pinball. Classic wrestling moves and unique combos add exciting tactical and strategic depth. Bounce a monster strike at the exactly the right spot to KO your rival, save your signature move for a massive bodyslam, or bank a shot for a multi-hit combo.
Collect, train, and promote hundreds of wrestlers. Combine the unique stats and abilities of your hyper heroes to build the perfect tag-team for each match and battle it out in extensive single player campaigns or the real-time PvP league.
BUILD YOUR ROSTER
● Collect hundreds of unique wrestlers and build the best tag-team
● Train your wrestlers and unlock signature throws, holds and aerial attacks.
● Manage their wrestling career path from rookie, to jobber, to superstar
● It’s simple to wrestle, only one hand required
● Just pull back, aim, and release!
● Deceptively deep tactical choices
● Work the angles for combos
EXTENSIVE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN
● Hundreds of levels to play, filled with unique challenges
● Throw chairs, set the ropes on fire, and jump off the top turnbuckle
● Hit the high scores on the leaderboards
REAL-TIME PVP LEAGUE
● Go head to head with other players in the pvp multiplayer league
● Progress through arenas in the league to go to the top
● Hilarious announcer commentary
● Spot a talented rookie when they’re just a little jabroni
● Please the crowd as a babyface, or turn heel
● Make sure to never break kayfabe!
Download The Muscle Hustle (TMH) now!
- - - - -
● Contact us through the app by going to Settings > Support
● Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Community
● Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheMuscleHustleGame/
● Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/themusclehustle
Hustlers! Welcome to the 1.7 release. Updates:
Multiplayer Timed Leaderboards - compete against other players for prizes!
Quick Wins - automatically win a bout that you have fast cleared!
More bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Greatest game on the market
The thing I love the most about this game is that it’s challenging like any other game but it doesn’t require in game purchases to actually progress. Yes, at some point when you’re doing an event on “Really Hard” it is what it say, really hard, but you actually get free gold from the daily and I just just 5 or 15 of that gold to pass it. The only thing that I would ask of you to add is a 50% 100% and 200% bonus where you can watch a video add for but if you wanted to skip it pay like 2.99 or something because the campaign and events are hard later on but if you add this system you can make some good profit with these ads as well as some money from the consumers. I never recommend it but for players who are smart when building teams they will know it’s a easy pass with out in game purchases. Must download!
Capitalizes on frustration
So you want that piece of gear? Well there’s an event for in three days. But you have limited tickets and it’s extremely difficult and it’s random if you get lucky to pass it you probably won’t get that gear anyway so the only way to do it is throw some money at it so you can get enough chances to win before that event goes away.
I have had a daily missions since I started playing this game at least a month ago the problem is the daily mission requires a Ressler that I have never gotten so therefore I cannot finish the daily or like the little daily combo daily all three daily missions to get a reward. I have bought countless packs every time I have money I throw it on packs and I have never unlock this chick so how am I supposed to do the dailies give me a mission then I have the people for
Good so far!
Been playing the game for a day and it's pretty entertaining. Basically bumper pool with the wrestler dynamic and you strategize how to use your wrestlers abilities to knock off your opponent. Has a number of different game modes and reward systems including multiplayer. The multiplayer has been meh, usually matched against players with far superior cards so winning is rare, also if your opponent quits you get a disconnect error message and have to wait about a minute if you want credit for a win. Having fun so far though, hopefully there's no paywall down the road.
- Foxglove Studios AB
- 482.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Foxglove Studios AB
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Suitcase of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.