BeLooped helps real-world groups organize themselves.
Our lives are enriched by the many groups we love, play and work with. Have all of your groups – family, friends, work, teams, clubs, etc. – all in one place with just one user interface to learn. BeLooped lets you create your own groups and welcome others into them, or to accept invitations from others and join their groups.
There is no charge to use BeLooped as a member of someone else’s group. Your own groups are limited in the free version; to manage more groups (or larger ones) requires a monthly or yearly in-app subscription.
BeLooped lets you share the perfect amount of yourself with each group and helps those groups fit better in your life. Group members manage their own profiles. This way:
• everyone's contact information stays up to date.
• it's less work: enter just your own contact information, then receive everyone else’s effortlessly.
• you share what information is comfortable and appropriate within the context of a particular group.
• your persona (any of the data you share) can be different in each and every group. Be Emily’s mom in the daycare group, Ms. Marshall at work and the gym, and Autumn with family and friends - with different pictures, contact and even address information for each.
Your privacy is important. So your data stays in the group – it is not made available to third parties.
• no advertisements
• no data mining – your data belongs to YOU.
• no monetization of personal information.
Instead of indirectly profiting from your data, we offer a service for a reasonable price. We believe your data belongs to you, not us.
Once the group is set up:
• all of your groups will be in one place, with just one UI to learn.
• use Forum for group-wide non-curated real-time discussions.
• use News to share important announcements with the entire group.
• use Resources to share links to websites, companies, locations and people relevant to the group.
• group members share what they are comfortable sharing; they maintain their own profiles!
• easily and quickly contact individual members using their preferred methods.
• send bulk Messages and Emails easily.
• add extensions specific to your groups’ needs with in-app purchases.
For even more information, see www.BeLooped.com
- read-only access to group information is included for free.
- the FREE version also allows creation of two small groups with 6 members, 5 resources, 10 news stories in each.
Also available for BeLooped:
BASIC (Introductory Offer):
- this is an auto-renewing annual subscription
- 20 groups as group manager
- 50 members, 30 resources, 30 news stories per group
- may suggest new members/resources/news to the GM
- may override (alias) group and member names and pictures
- may add comments to the Forum
PRO (Introductory Offer):
- this is an auto-renewing annual subscription
- up to 50 groups as group manager
- 160 members, 60 resources, 80 news stories per group
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions on the Store Tab after purchase. Where applicable, any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
BeLooped v1.4.2 changes are:
The main thrust of this version is to address recent bugs that have been discovered. Specifically:
• We fixed a minor grammar error on the List of Groups screen.
• We made the text next to the capacity circles respond dynamically to the users text size setting on their device.
• The Group Manager can now remove messages posted by any user. The message will be removed from all members in the group.
• People subscribing to the PRO version now have access to the Activities and Religion Icons. No additional purchase is necessary.
• As usual, a number of other small issues have been resolved.
In the near future, we will end support for iOS 10. We need to do this so that we’re only supporting 64-bit processors. This way, we can take advantage of new iOS capabilities. When this happens, newer versions of BeLooped will not work on the iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPad generation 4 devices. If you need help identifying your iPhone see https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201296
Honey is the only food that includes all the substances necessary to sustain life, including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and water.
- Two Heron Ventures Inc.
- 74.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014-18 Two Heron Ventures Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Subscription $4.99
- Professional Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.