It’s time for weather puzzles! If your toddler is learning about the types of weather- sunny days, rainy days, and snow days, this is the perfect educational activity!
This app has 12 animated jigsaw puzzles that come to life when completed. A friendly sun shines, a rain cloud appears with animated raining and after a stormy day there’s always a rainbow in the sky. Kids meet friendly snowman with animated snow and watch a thunder storm. Watch waves on the ocean, and clouds drift across the moon.
Lots of effects, animated scenes and characters will have your children playing and learning about each season and climate in no time! Great pre-k science game for kids interested in the world around them.
All of the puzzles are adjustable, kids can change the difficulty by turning on and off guide lines and pictures- it’s fun for preschooler and kindergarten students. We have a prediction it’ll be one of your kids’ favorite activities for indoor rainy days!
* 12 wooden jig saw puzzles to choose from in this game!
* 9, 12, 16, 20 and 24 piece puzzle settings with helper guides to turn on and off.
* Rich, full color graphics by children's book illustrator Laura Tallardy.
* HD display images supported for all mobile devices!
* Positive encouragement.
* Fun interactive items to pop and animated scenes at the end of each puzzle!
* Adjustable, customized difficulty- make the levels a challenge for older children or keep them easy for younger children.
* Easy for kids to use and control- great activity for young children.
If you have questions, need support, or have a suggestion, please email us at: email@example.com
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does contain an in-app purchase for the full version
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot) and links to apps by Laura Tallardy.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
Ratings and Reviews
Really cute and fun puzzles. All the options are great too letting you customize the puzzles. Well worth the download!
2 yr old loves
Best puzzle game for kids we've played so far. Lots of puzzles, animations and customization.
Waste of money
Purchased to unlock puzzles, but nothing unlocked.
Was only a $1.99, not worried about the money but I had a very mad toddler. Can you say “rip off “!
- Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- 46.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- In-App Purchases
- All Puzzles and Content $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.