By Luis Martinez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Soft Drummer is the closest thing to a pro session subtle drummer in your pocket. Easy and fast, it's much more than a drum machine because it can improvise musically with the most pure acoustic drumming sound, played with brushes, hot rods and hands, giving warmest grooves for jazz, soft pop, ballads, latin, etc...
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
- 50 multilayer sounds with 3 different hit types (ghost note, accented note and drag / open ) x 3 RoundRobin alternating samples.
- Improved Jam algorithm with more control to set which instruments can improvise. (iPad)
- Round Robin alternating samples, combining 3 layer samples of each stroke makes a extremely natural sound.
- Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
- 4 Effects including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Song Mode. Extra fast tool to create rhythmic structures for your song in seconds.
- Ableton Link Audio sync
- Midi Sync by The Spectacular Sync Engine
- Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
Midi Note G2: Play / Stop
Midi Program Change: SoundSet
Midi CC 0: Bank
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Rhythm
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls:
Midi Note A2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed bugs on large iPhone screens
- Bar Counting on Song Mode
- Tiny improvements
- Fixed little bugs
Nice. Superb. Hopefully better UI in the future.
This can be really great for anyone practicing saxophone. Really enjoying the variety of the sounds and various patterns. And it says i can get a soundset if i write a review. One thing is that i wish i have a more intuitive n reliable UI. When in song mode, when i delete all parts, the app will crash n shut down. (Ipad pro 9.7) and i'd like to save my own variations from the existing patterns or sounds combinations, but the save button won't be activated most of the time. Hope these will be fixed in the future. Currently it's the best n only Soft drummer on the market i believe.
Deleted n reinstalled, and i have to rate it again. One another bug that i wish quickly be fixed is in the song mode. First part plays correctly, and the second part and the rest will not play snares at all. Deleted n Reinstalled but didn't change. Hopefully this will be fixed soon~ All other things are great.
Worth Every Cent!! Guitar Players Dream!
This app is another one of Luis Martinez's masterpieces! His apps are so inspiring and help me as a guitar player create a realistic drum track in minutes, not hours or days!!! Ultra realistic AI drummer!!
Highly recommended for serious musicians on IOS or even to record to external DAW with Ableton LINK!
Awesome responsive Developer!
Seems good so far
I like the Ableton Connect feature. The grooves sound decent after about 10 minutes of use. I hope the free soundpack offer for a review is valid.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 395 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Luis Martinez
- © 2016 Lumbeat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.