Solar Family: Planets of Solar System for Kids
By Dweek Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**LEARN interesting facts about the PLANETS in the SOLAR SYSTEM with INTERACTIVE STORY and FUN GAMES**
- 30+ fun child development activities to engage kids while learning
- Play cards to allow kids connect their digital experience with the real world
- Interesting facts about the planets in the solar system (Tried 3D Touch on the Home Screen?)
- Challenges and rewards to encourage kids explore the EduGame
- Inspiring Sustainable Development through Early Childhood Education
- Topic-Based learning approach for a more engaging learning experience
- Kids-Friendly interface
- Adapted from the popular storybook “Comet Meets the Solar Family”
- No Ads, No In-App Purchases, No Internet Required
The story encourages children to understand the functioning of the various planets, the star and the comets in the solar system in fun and unique ways. Elements in the kids story help them relate to something that can’t be seen in their daily lives. Interesting facts about all planets, a comet and the star in the solar system are illustrated such that the kids love to look at them, while maintaining the look captured through telescopes. The primary aim of the story is to explain the way planets revolve around the Sun in their orbits. Without telling the kids directly, the story also passes on multiple ways of life that are required to survive in the world we live in today. A very important moral of the story is encouraging kids to be open-hearted and ready to accept challenges.
Along with the story, there are plenty of mini-games to reinforce the learnings from the story and motivate them to come back and learn more.
- With the planets on various pages
- Complete challenges in order to proceed
- Fun mini-games during the story
- Challenging word games with eight difficulty levels to learn spellings
- Bring planets to life by helping them capture some light
- Solve mysteries of space in a fun QnA game
- By interacting with the planets to know more about them
- About the MilkyWay Galaxy we live in
- By completing fun tasks and driving the story
- About the kinds of people they meet in the world around them
- By relating words with objects to learn the language
- By challenging bubble pop word game to learn spellings
- The functioning of the solar system at a pace they wish to
- Interesting facts about the planets, the Sun and Comets
- The relation between the Solar System and how it affects our lives
- The planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
- Unlock Play Cards to connect the learnings with activities in life
**This App is not optimized for the older family of devices - the iPad and the iPad 2. The experience might not be the best on these devices.**
ABOUT BUBBLEBUD KIDS
BubbleBud Kids is the Early Childhood Education initiative by Dweek Studios to provide the children today an alternate approach to education. BubbbleBud Kids creates educational content through its philosophy of “Play | Learn | Explore” giving children in kindergarten a parallel source of learning making the most of the technology available today. The organization believes in “Flexible Education - Education that adapts to the interests of the child pursuing it” and is committed to creating content for that delivers to this ideology.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Send us your feedback. We are continuously working to improve the EduGame!
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 412 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dweek Studios
- © 2017 Dweek Studios Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.