1-Bit Rogue: A dungeon crawler RPG!
By Kan Kikuchi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1-Bit Rogue is a simple roguelike!
It’s a monochrome game featuring super simple retro pixelart!
Features a chiptune soundtrack for that nostalgic PSG sound chip feel!
- A 50-floor randomized dungeon
- Defeat dragons and collect artifacts!
- Weapons decay with use -- if they hit 0, they’ll break!
- Choose from five classes (including a ninja!)
- Also features a final boss and epic ending!
How to play:
- Use the virtual D-pad to move in four directions
- Long-tap to skip a turn
- Use coins to level up
Access the level up menu from the bottom left of the title screen
- Art direction/game design/graphics/sound: Skipmore
- Programming/level design: Kan Kikuchi
- Translation: NEP
What's New in Version 1.3
When you purchase "3-bit color mode", remove banner ads and popup ads.
Great simple game
Couldn't ask for more
But how do I get colors
Swiping my fingers off
My thumbs hurt
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 64.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kan Kikuchi
- © kan.kikuchi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3-bit color mode$2.99