Keep the outer space safe in Rocket Riot the addictive tap and draw space game where you are the busiest space traffic controller in the Universe. In Rocket Riot you must keep the outer space safe by controlling rockets towards multi-colored planets. Simply tap on a rocket and draw a path towards a planet that matches its color. While this sounds incredibly easy (and it is), as the game progresses there are more and more rockets, rockets increasing in speed, planets rotating, and asteroids crowding the Universe. All the rocket traffic will need to be safely routed while avoiding all collisions. Rocket Riot quickly becomes a frustratingly-addictive experience as you try to beat your own and others high scores, unlock achievements, and access the online leaderboard.
- Engaging gameplay. Your job as a space traffic controller is to direct rockets based on their colors to planets matching their colors. To do that simply tap and drag a rocket towards the destination planet. Careful though, if 2 rockets collide, you hit an asteroid, or run into a game boundary, it's over.
- Achievements and online leaderboards. Do you have what it takes to become the next Legendary Rocket Controller? Rocket Riot has multiple achievements you can obtain by successfully routing as many rockets as possible in a single game. Get a high enough score and you'll even access the online leaderboard.
- Retro graphics. The game has retro graphics reminiscent of popular Arcades, where the simplicity in design allowed you to focus on the actual gameplay. Coupled with perfectly-matching sounds you're in for a true retro-gaming experience.
- 2-in-1 gaming. While the main goal is that of controlling rockets towards the respective planets, you can also destroy asteroids that might collide with rockets. You'll have to tap on the asteroids to disintegrate them and avoid a disaster, thus actually 2 games in one.
With Rocket Riot the intensity and speed never ends which makes it a true addictive and competitive game. Connect your account to make it even more challenging by posting your high scores so your friends can try to beat your score!
Follow our social accounts to stay updated and receive the latest improvement news:
▶Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/114243053948005665264
We’d love to hear from you so leave a review and tell us what we can do to make this the best traffic control game!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s hard but it’s really fun
Fun addicting fast pace game, requires lots of multitasking!
Great concept and addicting game. Lots of fun and cool space music.
- Dylan Young
- 164.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Dhowell Productions
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.