Welcome to MY STORY, a game where you choose your own adventure and write your life! Be careful what you choose, though: one choice can change the course of the entire story, so choose wisely!
DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS
Whatever you choose will determine how well you get along with your friends, how popular you are, and who you fall in love with!
CREATE YOUR LOOK
Personalize your character, choose your clothes and hairstyle. Dress to express yourself!
LIVE DIFFERENT LIVES
Experience college drama, be an aspiring movie star, a rich heiress, or a New York socialite! Anything is possible!
Dozens of interesting stories are waiting for you! What's your favorite genre? Romance, comedy, drama, MY STORY has it all!
UNLIMITED TICKETS SUBSCRIPTION
• You can subscribe for unlimited tickets, allowing you to play as many chapters as you like during your subscription period.
• Subscriptions are $2.99 weekly and $7.99 monthly*.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Purchased subscriptions continue for the duration of the subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Prices shown in $USD. Prices may vary by region in accordance with the App Store Pricing Matrix
Enjoy the newest My Story update;
- NEW stories and chapters
- Game improvements
- Bug fixes for better gameplay
Thank you for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
super fun BUT
this game is great and I genuinely enjoyed the stories as well as the gameplay, the different options that you have are fun and this game is really different than a lot of the other story telling apps out there. With that being said however, the amount of money this app is trying to charge is kind of ridiculous. You need “gems” for everything, instead of being able to say yes or no you’re able to say yes or pay 25 gems to say no; you’re not able to truly enjoy the gameplay without spending AT LEAST 100 gems every chapter. Gems aren’t easy to earn either and cost quite a bit of actual money if you decide to purchase them, not to mention the fact that they’re also used for clothing which costs anywhere from 10 gems to 50 gems! The other issue is tickets. You need tickets in order to read chapters, you can purchase tickets or earn one ticket after you’ve run out. It’s not practical, you also have the option of unlimited tickets for 2.99 a week or about $10 a month. I believe the developers need to take another look at who their target audience is, a lot of teens don’t really have that kind of money to be spending on an app. There should be other ways to earn tickets and gems especially since the app already requires you to watch a ridiculous amount of ads, we might as well be getting something for that.
Reading, Waiting, Rewards???
Over all I enjoy this app. Mainly the reading is all I do and I’ve read almost everything. The problem is with the new update it’s telling me in order the get rewards I have to re read everything. Well that cost tickets and I’ve noticed it went up to 3 but still it has taken me months to read everything off 1 ticket why would I waist my time rereading everything. Well I’m not. If it would give me my rewards for what I’ve already read great if not if I got gems from re reading I could work with that now have it 3 tickets but it don’t. I would be waisting my time doing so. Another thing when new stories are put out I’m so excited to read them but I read a chapter or new and then I can’t read anything because well there no more story. Your posting unfinished books and I’m not sure why. If the book is there I want to read it not read a chapter or two and then be told oh we are not done yet come back later we’ll by the time later comes I’ve read other books completely for get in about this one and then when I see it I got to read it and I’ve already read some but I have no clue what it’s even about. When I read I want to read a story not start and then be told we’re not done yet. Post once the whole story is done but not before. Advertise it great just don’t put it out until it’s ready.
I’m not paying for gems
I love this game it’s really fun reading a story and choosing what you want to happen, but I hate the fact that you have to pay 25 gems to choose an option. It should only be like 5 gems. And I’m not paying $4.99 for 50 gems that get used up in literally one chapter from choosing what to say. I always pick the free outfits because I don’t care what she wears and it doesn’t matter it doesn’t change how the story plays out. I just wanna play the story how I want it to go and I can’t sometimes because I don’t have 25 gems to do so. It’s very frustrating. And also waiting an hour for just one ticket is annoying, and I’m not paying $2.99 a week just to have unlimited tickets. ☹️ it’s just not worth it in my opinion, but other than that the app is great, it definitely needs improvement with lowering the gem payments and if you wanna buy the 50 gems it should be at least be $1.99, I can understand $4.99 for like 200 gems, but I find it absurd. At least make an ad we can watch to earn tickets and gems instead of having to pay for them, because some people don’t wanna pay that. I know I don’t.
- Nanobit d.o.o.
- 153.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Nanobit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Diamonds Package $4.99
- Extra Small Tickets Package $1.99
- Unlimited $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.