The LaxPower app takes the best from the premiere Lacrosse scoring website, LaxPower.com, and puts it all at your fingertips. Follow your favorite teams, receive final score notifications on your mobile device, square up in the LaxPower community through the LaxPower forums, keep up with your team's Power Rating, and get the latest scoop with the NEW Match Previews for all high school games. Download LaxPower today!
• Follow your favorite lacrosse teams with unrivaled comprehensive coverage
• #1 source for High School lacrosse scores and schedules
• Score submissions for all high school games
• Stay locked in with up-to-the-minute final score notifications pushed to your mobile phone.
• NEW - Exclusive provider of match previews for all high school games
• Keep connected and engage with the LaxPower community with the LaxPower forums
• Keep up to date with your favorite team's ratings and rankings including LaxPower's Power Rating.
For support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com We would love to hear from you.
LaxPower Premium Pricing
Monthly subscriptions are offered at Apple Tier 8 pricing ($3.99 USD). Annual subscriptions are offered at Apple Tier 20 pricing ($9.99 USD). Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase and will auto-renew at the end of the subscription period for the same duration as your initial enrollment at the current price, unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of your current subscription period. Cancellation or refund of the active current subscription period is not allowed per Apple’s policies. In the app, tap More to either Restore or Manage Your Subscription.
Get more information about the LaxPower app and other apps from ACTIVE Network at:
ACTIVE Network works hard to ensure your privacy and data security. Our policy can be found at:
- Fix bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Removed best features from website to bury behind paywall in app
Update: complete trash doesn’t even show the new 2018 season
I've been waiting for a LaxPower app since I got my first iPhone since the website is not great on mobile. Unfortunately, it comes at a major cost.
Three Main Issues...
1. They removed the rankings page that has been free on LaxPower since forever. It is now a part of the premium subscription in the app. However the premium app subscription doesn't carry over to the website, so there is no way to browse rankings on the web.
I don't mind paying for LaxPower's yearly subscription since they have provided me so much value for free for so many years - I just wish they didn't cripple their website in the process.
2. You can only go back to last year, 2016 for schedules for some reason and rankings only go back to 2013. Schedules are still available on the website, but there is no way to look at the rankings from say 2008 since rankings are limited to the app - even though this information used to be available on the website.
3. Notifications are buggy. I subscribed to Browns men's team and I got a notification that the Brown women's team scores were posted. When I opened the notification it took me to the Brown women's teams page where the "star" to favorite a team was not even selected.
Hopefully these issues can be resolved, so that paying members get all features on the web and on mobile.
Bring Back The Old LaxPower Website!!
This app gives ABSOLUTELY NO current information or news now or all during the season. To find anything you must drill through page after page and if you do find a team or score you’re looking for that’s all you get, no box score no backing story. If this app as it is was free it still would be too much!!! You should be able to quickly find what you’re looking for and if you want have at your finger tips the information on ONLY the teams you are or might be interested in. There should also be a place to find only just the scores of whose playing on that day, not have to go to every single team. Please PLEASE make this a better app to get the best LAX info like the original website used to. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We’re always looking at ways to improve the app. If you have any specific recommendations please email MobileSupport@activenetwork.com and tell us more about your ideas!
Less than worthless
Wish I could give negative stars. Navigation is not intuitive and does not provide the browsing that we enjoyed on the old site. Favorites limits getting an easy look at overall scores. You have to go through a bunch of old scores to see the latest because they are listed oldest first. That is an easy fix if someone would get their head out. Hard to believe it has been made worse. The automated game preview write up is at best, trite and wrong. If you paid someone to put together this site, you should sue them for malpractice.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We'd love to hear from you further on how we can improve the app. Please email MobileSupport@activenetwork.com and we'll get in touch.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.