A Fantasy Action RPG of far foreign lands! Summon the Djinns and rise to revolution!
These are the cities of Dulshara, hidden beyond the enchanting mirages and intense sandstorms of the vast surrounding desert. The people have long lived vigorously even under the tyranny of the Sultan. However, signs of doom were slowly approaching like a viper hunting its prey. From mass kidnappings by the Sultanate Army to a veiled man acting behind the scenes, a chain of mysterious events arose...
One day, the young man Elmir is handed a mysterious dagger by a perishing man on the run from the army. Sealed within it was the manifest power of ancient days... This power is known as "Djinn". With the world facing certain doom from the rise of an ancient evil, the long-awaited hero must seek and obtain power. Now begins Elmir and the Djinns' rise to revolution!
- Summon the Djinns and release their power!
- Collect up to 20 ancient Djinns hidden in the lands of Dulshara!
- Thrilling and interactive battle actions!
- Variety of dungeons with everything from creepy crawlies to spooky monsters!
- Explore big and small cities and enjoy special events!
- Participate in mini games, rank trials in dungeons, treasure hunting and more!
- Aid your friends and fellow citizens with subquests!
May the protection of Aswan be upon you!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
- iPhone 4S or older
- iPod Touch 5th or older
- iPad 2 or older
- iPad mini (1st)
Ratings and Reviews
I just happened to come across this in the App Store and figured it would temporarily cure my boredom. I was wrong, I think I am already invested in the story. The watching ads for play time is a bit silly as a player, but from a dev standpoint, I think it is a really wise move to keep the game free. I enjoy the atmosphere created with the story, music, and graphics in this game. Definitely planning to play more.
Different Mobile Game
Fun game. Engaging storyline. Decent graphics. That makes this a pretty good game. I give this five stars, however, b cause of its originality. So many mobile games, even good games, seem like variations of the same game. This game is not wildly different, mind you, as if it is on the cutting edge of anything. It is different enough, however, t be a breath of fresh air.
Best thing since original zenonia imo
I haven’t had this much fun from a phone game in years, I happened on it by chance and am glad I did. The commercials load easy with good WiFi, and just watch 15 commercials for 5 hours of game play. For a free game that’s a good ratio.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 67.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Chocoarts published by KEMCO
- In-App Purchases
- 15 Rubies $0.99
- Ad Eliminator + 120 Ruby $4.99
- 170 Rubies $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.