Learn to sing and improve your ear with Vanido. It’s engaging, fun, and free!
Vanido is changing the way people learn and practice singing.
IN THE NEWS
"If you need to practice singing accurately, with immediate honest feedback, Vanido is a great pocket voice coach."
"I can see it being a fun addition to my daily schedule. And who knows, maybe some day I’ll finally be able to hit that high note in Take On Me."
- The Verge
"If you are tired of embarrassing yourself at Karaoke, you might want to download Vanido."
Daily singing lessons are delivered to train your voice and ear. Pick your favorite songs to train with on the app! Each session is personalized according to your vocal range and past performance. You can track your pitch in real-time, review recordings and evaluate your progress.
• Personalized: Each singing exercise is tailored to your vocal range so that you’re always comfortable.
• Daily sessions: Every day, 3 different vocal exercises are delivered right to your mobile phone.
• Practice real songs: Choose a genre you want to sing and pick your favorite song to train with. Unlock more as you level up. Powered by Spotify and Apple Music.
• Goal-based exercises: Exercises that cover a range of essential singing skills like foundational singing, head voice, chest voice, and flexibility. And we are always adding more!
• Real-time visual feedback: Get feedback on your pitch as you sing. Helps train your ear, improve timing, and know when you’re off the pitch.
• Stay disciplined: Track your progress, set challenging goals and practice every day.
• Recordings: Review your exercise performance by listening to key-specific recordings.
• Listen as you sing: Listen to your own voice in real-time as you practice singing exercises.
• Unlimited Exercises: Now you can unlock all content with a simple in-app subscription purchase.
• And more to come!
Vanido’s exercises are designed in collaboration with vocal coaches and it is based on scientific research. Real-time visual pitch detection has been shown to result in improvement in pitch by 90%, compared to when no such visual feedback is given.
Vanido is in active development. We are improving with every update. Report bugs and give us feedback at email@example.com.
- Introducing UNLIMITED PRACTICE, now take your practice beyond the daily free sessions.
- Accessibility improvements
- Ability to go back in a song snippet
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Send bug reports and your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to us @VanidoApp. We're always listening.
Ratings and Reviews
App Just Doesn't Hear Correctly
My biggest problem with this app is that the app hears its self. I first noticed it when I was doing the training and my voice choked and I stopped singing, when I looked back at my phone I ended up getting 3 stars. So I tried again and didn't even open my mouth and I got 3 starts yet again. I thought it was just my volume being to high which was part of it, but just the same on the lower volume it still picked up on the low volume. I wish that the screen would have a rotation mode where I could put the phone upside down so the volume would flow somewhere else or something to solve this problem. I love the training and I feel like it would help me so much if it actually judged my voice instead of the piano. I gave this review four stars because I can always just use head phones or turn off the volume completely, so there are solutions but I just like singing and hearing myself not just the apps piano.
WAS SOOOOO GOOD- now it’s always crashing?!
I’m so upset! This was go-to app a couple months ago! I used it almost everyday and was noticing a marked improvement in my head voice and overall range. I took a break though because life got busy. Came back to pick it up again and now it’s won’t let me sign in?! Like it’ll take my login details but then when I press the button to verify my login- it brings me back to the start page. And then when I try and sign in through Facebook it says it won’t connect to Vanido because they haven’t updated their security settings and warn that it’s not safe?? And then I tried to start over and make a new account but when I go through all the set up pages and try and use my email it says it won’t let me because it’s already in use- but it won’t let me sign in with that same email?! SO FRUSTRATING. I’ve uninstalled and re-downloaded it a bagillion times trying to get it work and nothing helps. Honestly the BEST app if it would actually let me use it.
Learn to Sing Gamified.
So, there are issues with this app and by no means is it perfect. But it's a great idea and should be worked upon to improve on some of its features.
For one, as the reviews say, it does hear itself, and sometimes the app can't differentiate between your voice and ambient noise. You can use earbuds to compensate, and that helps.
It needs more variety of exercises, something along the lines of Duolingo. Where you teach specific styles of singing and how to train your voice to achieve that. Or maybe singing techniques to practice. Get an actual voice trainer maybe to help out. It's a fantastic idea, and can go far if enough effort is put into it. Maybe some advertising or fundraising will help.
- Vanido Inc.
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Vanido Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Practice Monthly $3.99
- Unlimited Practice Yearly $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.