The study of anatomy requires many hours of memorization. You are guaranteed to learn anatomy more easily and quickly with our application. In the app you’ll find an atlas with thousands of high resolution illustrations and exam preparation quizzes. Easily switch between Latin and English terminology. Invest in knowledge and tools that will help you become better!
Easy anatomy premium subscription provides:
- Full access to anatomy atlas. Browse thousands of high resolution, full colour anatomy illustrations.
- Latin & English & Russian terminologies. Easily switch between Latin and English terminology. Prepare for fluency in the two most widely used anatomical languages
- Full access to exam preparation quizzes. Quiz is perfect opportunity to tackle your weak spots in preparation for your upcoming exams.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Monthly ($1.99) with a 7-day free trial period. Price may vary by location.
- Yearly ($11.99). Price may vary by location.
After the 7 days free trial monthly subscription automatically renews for $1.99 (price may vary by location) per month unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost for the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Terms of Service: http://easyanatomy.tilda.ws/terms
- now all anatomy atlas in one application
- improved design
- an opportunity to solve questions on which you were mistaken
Ratings and Reviews
This app is Latin me down
Great tool to learn more in depth about the bones in the body...if you'd like to learn them in Latin. If you're heading to an English-speaking medical school, be prepared to talk about cranial bones and not ossa cranii.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! If it needed to make such app with english translation? We can do it! Plaese, answer here or on email@example.com
DO NOT PURCHASE!
If you are trying to learn basic A&P and don't know the Latin words for the bones, this app is a waste of money. I wish I would have known all the words were in Latin before I paid for it. Absolutely disgusted with this purchase! I want a refund. 😡
- Anvar Basharov
- 34 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Anvar Basharov
- In-App Purchases
- All access (1 Month) $1.99
- All access (1 Year) $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.