Daily Habits - Habit List and Routine Tracker
By Denys Yevenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Habits helps you organize, maintain and track good habits while driving out the ones that are negative and even harmful. Create groups of users with similar interests, invite your family and friends, share your progress and chat within the app. Explore the statistics of your progress and head your app through Today Widget or Apple Watch. Upcoming actions can be synced with the iOS Calendar app, making it easy to organize your day.
Set a healthy practice day by day. Stop wishing. Start doing.
• Work on habits directly from the Today Widget
• Keep in touch with Apple Watch
• Offers a built-in habits library to help create and improve habits
• Handy reminders aid in developing habits
• Easy-to-use and flexible scheduling
• Customize any habits
• Offers special settings to aid in breaking bad habits
• Easily place personal goals and estimate the range of achievements
• Track progress via accurate statistics
• Create groups to share and discuss progress
• Archive completed habits
• 3D Touch menus available on iPhone 6s and higher, for quick access
Pro Features Include:
• Sync upcoming actions with Calendar app
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
• Extended statistics
• Cross-sync between iOS devices
What's New in Version 1.1
• Added the ability to unmark actions. If you accidentally marked your action as Done or Skipped, now you're able to unmark it. In the list of actions tap on a preferred action. In the window that appears tap on a state button again to unmark the action.
• Fixed issue regarding weekly calendar (the dates and the days don't match)
• Other minor fixes and improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Denys Yevenko
- © 2016 Xwavesoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$2.99