Daily Habits - Habit List and Routine Tracker
By Denys Yevenko
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Daily Habits helps you organize, maintain and track good habits while driving out the ones that are negative and even harmful. Create groups of users with similar interests, invite your family and friends, share your progress and chat within the app. Explore the statistics of your progress and head your app through Today Widget or Apple Watch. Upcoming actions can be synced with the iOS Calendar app, making it easy to organize your day.
Set a healthy practice day by day. Stop wishing. Start doing.
• Work on habits directly from the Today Widget
• Keep in touch with Apple Watch
• Offers a built-in habits library to help create and improve habits
• Handy reminders aid in developing habits
• Easy-to-use and flexible scheduling
• Customize any habits
• Offers special settings to aid in breaking bad habits
• Easily place personal goals and estimate the range of achievements
• Track progress via accurate statistics
• Create groups to share and discuss progress
• Archive completed habits
• 3D Touch menus available on iPhone 6s and higher, for quick access
Pro Features Include:
• Sync upcoming actions with Calendar app
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
• Extended statistics
• Cross-sync between iOS devices
What's New in Version 1.2
• Ability to specify when each time of the day starts
• Some users observed the log out on a random basis. Now it's fixed.
• Fixed issue with saving of checked actions
• New habits were added to the library
• Now you can change your account password
• All unmarked actions now can be marked as done or missed in one tap
• Other multiple fixes and improvements
Thought I would really love it
But it freezes/crashes every time! I have the pro version. Seemed to work fine when I first downloaded it...today (second day) I opened it up and it froze. Eventually I had to delete the app and re-download. So I did, worked some more on entering habits, and then...same thing/freezes. Close (using double-tap on iPhone; nothing works on the app) and reopen the app - still frozen. I really want to use this because of the connection to calendar and the other features (though I'd have liked to set 3x/week, for example, not just specific days), but obviously I can't if it's frozen. Frustrating because I've spent a couple 20 hours testing and searching for a great habit app and this was finally my choice...😩
Just what I need
I've been following the "bullet journal" craze and thinking about starting one, but realized that what I liked most about them were other people's habit trackers. This app fits the bill for me, and I don't have to carry around a paper notebook. Notifications are not too frequent but work to prompt me when I need it.
Better than many other apps I've tried
I've tried several apps that allow me to track certain habits and either make good ones or break bad ones and this app has had what several of them failed to offer all rolled into one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 14, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Denys Yevenko
- © 2017 Xwavesoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$2.99