Binky is the most stress-free social media app ever! Think about all those times when you want to scroll through a feed on your phone, but you don't want to read depressing news articles or see photos from people who seem happier than you. Binky gives you the incessant micro-thrills of scrolling through stuff, never knowing what's coming next, without all the hassle. And the things you do in Binky don't end up on a server somewhere for the world to see. It's all the fun of social media with all the privacy you wish you had!
* An infinite list of random stuff (we call them "Binks"), with pictures. You won't care about some of them, but others will give you a fleeting feeling of satisfaction -- just like a real app!
* Each Bink has a Like button so that you can like it, just like a real app!
* Swipe left or right on Binks, because it's weirdly satisfying, just like a real app!
* Leave a comment! Unlike a real app, you don't have to stress about what to say. Just mash the keyboard and Binky will think of an appropriate comment for you! Where's THAT feature, Facebook?
* A "share" button that doesn't do anything!
* Scroll through over a thousand Binks, including: sawdust, Sam Cooke, rutabagas, laser tag, merman, mascara, puddles, and elbow.
If you read all the way through that last bullet point, you're already hooked. Download it today!
* A system keyboard that lets you leave Binky-style comments on any app!
* Clickable hashtags!
* More generic comments and hashtags!
* New binks! Sea Urchin, Milkshake, Coupons and many more!
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app a lot, but I have a few suggestions. 1) with the comments, instead of just us typing something and it coming out completely different, maybe let us choose between 3 options that change 2) let us post some things and have computer generated likes and comments after a while. These are just two suggestions but my reviews going long so I'll leave it here. Again, great app, just needs something more to it
It would be awesome if there were even more pointless things to do-- like, a search bar that just displays random results no matter what you search, or a message option where you can just send insignificant, meaningless messages into the digital void. Still, very nice & nihilistic
Should add notifications. Don't let them show up until you open the app but have a little mailbox icon or something with random numbers of notifications you can check. They will be totally pointless of course. Just have them say, "you have a notification!" Or something.
Good idea! I plan to add more stuff like that.
- Dan Kurtz
- 25.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Dan Kurtz
- In-App Purchases
- Binky Donation $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.