iCommunity is the free community management platform that helps to bring back the sense of neighborhood to your gated community while improving service levels, communications, and optimizing day-to-day operations.
iCommunity is the easiest way to connect with your neighbors, request services and report issues to the management of your gated community.
You can use iCommunity to:
* Receive important notifications and updates from the community management team in your compound
* Discover who your neighbors are and send direct messages to them in a safe and secure environment
* Discuss important topics with your neighbors in the community discussion area
* Ask for recommendations from your neighbors
* Request in-home services from your facility management team
* Report an issue in a public area
* Issue security gate passes to your visitors to allow them access to your compound
* Browse through the list of community listings and stores in your area
* All done in a safe and secure environment with 100% verified users.
Uploading multiple images in posts.
Listings support multiple images.
Improvements in usability.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good idea, though needs a little enhancements and bug fixes. Last update was more than a month ago; there’s a bug where after reading the comments and returning to the wall, the scrolling is messed up.
Also would appreciate an Apple Watch app with all the QR passes being generated and introduced into the app.
Are we still able to use our cards?
I only gave it 3 stars because I’d like to know if we would still be able to use our cards. Using just our phones seems a little inconvenient...
- Moonshot Labs
- 30.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 iCommunity ®, All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.