How many treasures lie at the bottom of the sea? You would not believe how many!
Experience a new adventure in the company of the archaeologist Joe Diamante!
He will bring you down into the depths of the ocean in a search for ancient galleons, which still today lie at the bottom of the abyss, where you can discover treasure and relics awaiting discovery for hundreds of years.
All children will love to try and find the entrance to shipwrecks and dig, just like real archaeologists, to find all the relics and treasure hidden in the sunken ships at the bottom of the sea.
This game also enables them to sail the archaeologist's ship to reach the treasure spots, but look out for the obstacles!
Once all of the pieces have been found, everyone heads to the laboratory for the cleaning and reconstruction phase.
To complete the game there are graphics produced with painstaking care right down to the last detail, a wealth of colors, with many marine animations to entertain the younger children, and a host of educational information on the relics visited.
Children who try out the game will never stop excavating and reconstructing the various things they find.
All designed to ensure lots of fun for you and your children.
* Dig to find the entrance to the shipwrecks
* Each shipwreck really exists: listen to its audio story, in 10 different languages
* Have fun with the mini-games of the boat, trying to avoid the obstacles along the route
* 8 different excavation settings
* Find all of the hidden treasures
* Clean and reconstruct all of the objects that you find
Try it now. You will be glad that you did and your children will have a ton of fun.
SECURITY FOR YOUR CHILDREN
MagisterApp creates high quality apps for children. No third party advertising. This means no nasty surprises or deceiving advertisements.
Millions of parents trust MagisterApp. Read more and tell us what you think on www.facebook.com/MagisterApp.
- Various improvements for ease of use by children
- Intuitive and Educational Game is designed for Kids
- Ready for new iPhone and iPad
Ratings and Reviews
So it asked me to review the game so my son could keep playing, then one or two levels after I reviewed, he couldn't move forward because we were using free version. I'm fine with games wanting payment, but I shouldn't have to give a review right before. My son enjoys this game, but not sure I'm going to pay for extra levels
Fun and educational
My 4 year old loves this game. She says her favorite part is all the treasures. I love that each story is true and we get a little geography lesson as well.
It is wonder full my kid loved it thank you so much have a great experience on this game too everyone💕
- Bytwice srl
- 81.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 MagisterApp
- In-App Purchases
- Archaeologist - Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.