Ethereum Mining Monitor allows you to remotely monitor multiple ethereum mining rigs, view and update supported mining pool accounts, and view current and historical market data of crypto currencies from your iOS device.
- Currently supports 58 mining pools and 26 coins. New pools and coins added per request.
- Supports ethOS, a large-scale deployment 64-bit linux distro that mines ETH, ETC, EXP and other Dagger Hashimoto coins out-of-the-box.
- Supports MonitorRig, a Windows monitoring tool that can list the GPU and hardware informations when running Ethminer.
- Supports Ethpool.org, a predictable solo mining pool with servers located in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Supports Ethermine.org, a high performance ethereum mining pool which is a direct successor of ethpool.org.
- You can add and manage multiple ethOS accounts
- You can add and manage multiple MonitoRig accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Ethpool.org accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Ethermine.org accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Nanopool accounts (ETH, ETC, PASC, SIA, XMR, ZEC)
- You can add and manage multiple zcash.flypool.org Zcash accounts (ZEC)
- You can add and manage multiple NomNom-Technology Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple MiningClub.info Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple TrustFarm.io Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple ExpansePool Expanse accounts (EXP)
- You can add and manage multiple Kicker4gamers.org Ethereum Classic accounts (ETC)
- You can add and manage multiple Litecoinpool.org Litecoin accounts (LTC)
- You can add and manage multiple Siamining.com Siacoin accounts (SIA)
- You can view the total hashrate for all GPUs of all rigs, also hashrate per Rig and hashrate per GPU
- You can monitor the temperature of each GPU (celsius), status of the rig, mining time, and more
- You can view unpaid balances, payouts and update mining pool settings
- You can monitor any available cryptocurrency for price variation.
- Receive notifications when an ethOS mining rig is inactive
- Receive notification when a cryptocurrency being monitored reaches the set price criteria.
- You can view real time and historical market data of cryptocurrencies.
1. UI enhancement on the markets detail screen to show smoother chart graphs.
2. bug fix for the markets detail screen chart graph time labels not displaying correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Smooth, sexy, functional monitoring app
Look, if you’re trying to find a monitoring app for your mining operation for iOS, look no further. This app will give you all the necessary info while giving the user the ability to click/dismiss the ads for 2 hrs. The developer is always open to suggestions and is very much connected to the mining community. 5/5
Reliable, check it all the time
This app has been on my phone since I started this journey. I know the individual pools have their own apps, but the convenience of having one spot to check everything during a busy day is a godsend. Thank you!!!
Great overall mining monitor!
This app is a great way to watch all of your mining rigs and watch the current price of your crypto currencies. I think it would be a great idea to add a feature to get notifications when one of your Ethos miners go offline.
Cheers to the developer.
- robert enriquez
- 206.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Robert Enriquez
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.