Kaspersky Password Manager
By Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keeping every password safe… helps to keep you safe. That’s why Kaspersky Password Manager gives you easy-to-use password security – including our secure password vault. You only have to remember one password – your master password – to access all your stored passwords and more.
Secure password storage
Kaspersky Password Manager makes secure password storage easy. Its secure password vault can store all your passwords, credit card data, addresses, notes and other personal information.
Support for multiple devices
Kaspersky Password Manager makes it easy to synchronize all your passwords – so you can access them via your free My Kaspersky account or from your Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad and more. One master password is all you need – to access any of your individual passwords on any of your supported devices or via the Web.
Finding weaknesses… before the hackers do
Kaspersky Password Manager automatically checks your existing passwords – to make sure there are no duplicates or weak passwords that could be easy to guess.
Strong password generator
Simple passwords may be easy to remember – but they can be easy for hackers to guess. That’s why Kaspersky Password Manager can automatically create strong passwords for each account and website you use. Passwords are created on your Mac or PC, but can be accessed via any of your supported devices or via the Web.
Safe… but still convenient
If you’re already using another password manager on your computer, we make it easy to import all your passwords and account details into the secure password vault… so all your passwords are still easy to access, but they’re now safely stored in one place.
Fingerprint access to your passwords
If you’re using an iPhone – or a new MacBook Pro – with Touch ID fingerprint recognition, you can simply use your fingerprint to access your password vault… and all the passwords, addresses and card details stored within it.
What’s new in the latest release of Kaspersky Password Manager?
• Strong Password Generator – now available on Mac and PC
• Password Security Check – automatically assesses passwords on Mac and PC
• Easy Import of Passwords – from third-party password managers on Mac
• Web Access – to your secure password vault
• Database Search by Voice – for use with Google Chrome browser
What's New in Version 2.2.5
Bugfix and performance improvement
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
- © Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Kaspersky Password Manager 1-year Premium Renewal$10.99
- Kaspersky Password Manager 1-year Premium$14.99