Follow the journey of a girl made of slime in a turn-based fantasy RPG!
Edelstein, a world inhabited by three tribes, was a site of the Great Battle in the past. Today, the world is at peace due to the three tribes' cooperation. But dark clouds are gathering over the future of the world that everyone thought would go on for ever... It's time for Bine and his friends to discover the truth of the history of the world!
- The heroine, slime?
The heroine is... slime! By eating gems, her statuses are strengthened, and she can learn new skills.
In battle, she has a powerful death-blow skill: she can mimic monsters!
- Put different characters at the head of the party
Special actions, such as smashing rocks or squeezing through narrow gaps, are possible, depending on the character at the head of the party.
Try to find all the hidden items!
- Plant seeds and harvest items
By planting beans in plant pots, you can harvest many different items. Every now and again, you might grow something incredible!
- A wide range of achievements
The game features many well-loved achievements, including weapon development and arenas where you can fight against strong enemies.
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
* Please contact us through the Contact button on the title screen if you discover any bugs or problems with the application. Note that we do not respond to bug reports left in application reviews.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
SPOILERS HERE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This is an excellent RPG, especially since I enjoyed Journey to Kreisia on the 3DS. However, I don't think you should recycle graphics from previous games. Just make your own graphics or something. Also, the true final boss (Orio De Gato's final form) is a giant damage sponge, and is way overpowered compared to the enemies in the true final dungeon, even on Easy. If you want a magic-disabling target on the final boss, don't make it a damage sponge. Make it have something reasonable like 25,000 HP. Also, some Brave Arts (Lunaria's, to be specific) are especially annoying and luck-based on the final boss, since you might accidentally kill Orio. Either way, this is a great game, but DON'T, and I repeat, DON'T make true endings very grindy or too hard to obtain normally.
Don't think twice, just buy the premium one already. Kemco rpg games are just the best
I would have given this game five stars but I don't like having to buy coins every time I reinstall it
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 516 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- Alchemy Stones x 1250 $9.99
- Alchemy Stones x 2600 $19.99
- Alchemy Stones x 600 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.