One of the Best Games of the Year According to Apple
In Mushroom Wars 2, tribes of feisty mushrooms face off in short, action-packed real-time strategy battles. Step into the shoes of a fearless Mushroom Commander, choose a hero to lead your army, take control of the battlefield in a variety of multiplayer modes or challenging single-player campaigns.
* FOUR CAMPAIGN EPISODES - an episode for each tribe of Mushroom folk: brave Shrooms, alien Proteus, amazonian Shii’Moris, necromantic Grims. More than 50 missions in each episode!
* ALL-NEW HEROES with unique abilities - choose the one that best fits your play style
* FAIR COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER - leagues with award system and ranked matches make for fierce competition in up to 4-player battles
* EVEN WILDER CO-OP ACTION GAMING - two-player cooperative mode will make you act and think together! How will you combine your heroes’ skills to eliminate your enemies?
* CUSTOM GAMES - Just want to enjoy a friendly skirmish with your friends? Try out new strategies with up to three friends in free-for-all or team-based matches.
* TOTAL VISUAL OVERHAUL - unconditionally brave and cute characters on a mission!
Become one of the millions of Mushroom Warriors now, download Mushroom Wars 2!
Link to our terms of services: http://zillionwhales.com/tos
The most recent update was not the best one so far, and sure enough, you've told us plenty of times!
This new update that we're bringing is a hotfix for everything that went wrong, we're at least hoping for it!
It will fix some minor issues with unsynchronized matchmaking. It will also reduce the amount of connection issues and improve situations with crashes and bugs!
Hopefully by the next update, the one after this, everything should be back to normal and even better! That one will be fully dedicated to fix bugs!
Ratings and Reviews
You can’t spell fungus without fun, and this follow-up to the wonderful and widely hailed Mushroom Wars grows some new strategic deliciousness in its earthy mix. The adorable yet noble toadstool soldiers have a special place in our hearts, but where this game really grabs us is with its quick-thinking, multi-layered tactics. We manage our troops like a Portobello Patton—building defenses, outflanking attacks, and devouring our foes.
Original Game Was Better
I purchased this game because I thoroughly enjoyed the original. I paid for all seasons. However, what kills the excitement is the lack of being able to level up specific skills. For example, it would have been great to use points to increase defense, attack, special powers, etc. This game completely lacks that and it takes away a lot of the excitement. I’m also very disappointed that even though I paid over $10 for this game, I still get ads that tell me to buy coins, gems, etc. Why must I PAY TO PLAY over and over again when I have already paid? Very money hungry developers. I don’t usually play games anymore because I don’t believe in the continuous pay to play concept. I paid the initial fee, remove the ads and make it fun and enjoyable for those who have already paid. If anything, there should be a pay to play version and a version with all the features already available, and easy leveling up (if that’s what I can call it, as leveling up on this game is quite lame.).There shouldn’t be a need to continue paying. I feel like this game can either be too easy or too difficult — there is no in-between. Not impressed for the money I paid for. Developers need to revert to the original game to learn how it’s done right.
Weapons bar needs to move
Paid for all 4 episodes months ago but there's still only 2 episodes. Meanwhile they keep updating and changing multiplayer mode. They need to put some time into the missing episodes for those of us who spent the money on all 4 episodes because we feel cheated paying for an incomplete product. JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL GAME!!!!! 👿😡😤
UPDATE #1: Can you please move the weapons bar to a better location? Every time I try to use it I’m either swiping to the home screen or I’m not selecting anything at all. It’s to close to the bottom.
UPDATE #2. The latest update claims they had a problem with people using the same hero over and over so they decreased how many time you can us weapons forcing you to change to a different hero a lot. Who the hell cares??? STOP CHANGING THE GAME/RULES AND GIVE US THE LAST TWO EPISODES WE PAID FOR!!!!! You’re still coming off as greedy!!! Some of us have been playing this game since the first version years ago and it feels like a slap in the face when you add more restrictions over completing the last two episodes. Are you listening to us?????? 😡
- Zillion Whales Ltd
- 689.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zillion Whales Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Season Pack $13.99
- Season Pack $11.99
- Episode 1 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.