GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
** 2 New 'Text Snippets' for time are added
- 2 Types which has space between time and AM/PM are added to support adding time with dictation on Apple Watch
- You need to select inside 'Settings - New Task - Text Snippets' to use this option
- When you select HH:MM (AM/PM) type option, HH:MM type option will be deselected
& other bug fixes and improvements
Visit GoodTask Forum (https://forum.goodtaskapp.com) for details. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
How is this not one of the top productivity apps?
I love this app. Just bought it for all three of my Apple devices. I have (literally) every to-do app — at least all of the majors. I’ve tried them all. Never really finding one I like. I don’t need something basic like reminders, but also find the other apps far more than I really need. I’m truly in the middle. This is the best. It offers the more advanced capabilities but really packages it in the basics. The seamless integration with Reminders is actually an amazing feature… I can press siri in my car (CarPlay) and tell it to remind me of something and it’s added in here. Other apps can do that but’s not as seamless as this. I love the clean, simple interface that’s not over-designed.
I’m really happy so far. If I see the developer contiuing to invest in it, I’ll pay annually for it.
Honestly, they need to be more visible in the stores for mac and mobile. I don’t know how I found this app but it’s fantastic.
Completely worth it (goodbye Wunderlist)
I was a hardcore Wunderlist guy, but then they were sold to Microsoft and the app was morphed and the name changed to To-Do. Bleh. Besides losing something in translation, after more than a year, they still haven't released a Mac desktop version. So I started a long search for a cross-platform replacement with comparable features. In GoodTask, I found something better.
Frankly, I was skeptical of the cost - Wunderlist basic WAS free, after all. However, GoodTask lets you test drive the app and I became seriously impressed. It took me a while to figure out how to use the Smart Lists to organize my daily work tasks, but after some experimentation, it works WAY better than Wunderlist’s subtasks and folders. Wunderlist also doesn’t let you hide subtasks as you complete them, something that annoyed me to no end and something I had complained about to the developers, to no avail. GoodTask will let me do this.
There is only one place where Wunderlist is superior - in print options. I use the app to print a hard copy of my current projects for my boss, so we can review them at our weekly meeting. While Wunderlist allows you to print a list of all tasks WITH their subtasks, GoodTask only allows you to print a list of tasks. I hope GoodTask will consider adding this.
This is well worth the cost. Great job, developers!
Most Used, Most Valued, Most Producive App On My Mac and Phone
Repeating yet again my prior review for the latest version - a HUGE THANK YOU to the developer for being open to and acting on enhancement requests. This shows great integrity and consideration of the users. I cant emphasize how great this app is and I’ve used most of them. This stands above them all. I use this daily, constantly, and I manage everyting in my home/work/social life using Goodtask. It syncs with Reminders which enables Siri based reminder creation that ends up in Goodtask. It’s flexible, fast, and the dev team is always responsive to enhancement requests, on top of upgrades and making continued enhancements. I’m dependant on it, and they’re relaiblly supporting this. Anybody looking for a flexible option for tracking things to get done need look no further. Apple needs to buy this and use it to replace the painfully limited “Reminders” app.
- haha Interactive
- 21.5 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © haha interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.