Fore is a smart portrait editing app. With Fore, you can add an artistic depth effect to your portraits. Fore uses a neural network to automatically blur the background of your photos, an effect similar to that from an expensive professional camera and lens.
• Automatically adds depth effects ('bokeh') to your photos.
• Tools to fix up the results when Fore doesn't get things quite right. It tries to be smart, but sometimes it needs a bit of help.
• Multiple blur settings to make sure every photo looks just right.
• iPhone X support!
• Completely redesigned & retrained neural network for foreground/background computation. Should be far more accurate.
• Moved from Caffe to CoreML. The app now runs faster, but new versions are limited to iOS 11.
I'm working on a complete app redesign that expands the bokeh features and takes advantage of depth maps from dual-lens iPhones. Stay tuned throughout 2018!
Ratings and Reviews
Wish I could fine-tune it how much blur is created
Why isn’t there an option to turn up or down the blur?
The paintbrush tool wasn't impressive
Hard to tell how well it works because it keeps crashing before I can finish a photo. I hope this can be fixed, otherwise this app is a waste of time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.