Hexes! The next evolution of Flow Free®!
If you like Flow Free, you'll love Flow Free: Hexes®!
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free: Hexes a try, and experience "mind like water"!
Flow Free: Hexes features:
* Over 2,500 free, hexagonal puzzles!
* Daily puzzles: new levels every day, never run out
* Carefully crafted, high-quality puzzles ranging from easy to extreme!
* Optimized touch controls for smooth, satisfying play
* Game Center achievements and cloud sync of your progress
* Clean, colorful graphics and fun sound effects
- New free Amoeba Pack and Variety Pack
- Jumbo Interval Pack is now available for purchase or included with Unlock All Packs
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Finished, would play again
Having finished every level of Flow Hexes I’ve decided to write a review. I’m a bit of a perfectionist so I had to play every level until I got a perfect score for each. This game has a lot of content for a free game. That being said, I loved it enough to buy all additional levels. It’s well worth the tiny price. The app frequently updates, often with new levels. It also has several daily levels. It is an especially great game for relaxing or playing while engaging in other activities. The higher levels are much more difficult without being impossible so if you find the initial stuff way too easy then just skip ahead.
I find that this game is also great for calming down if you’re angry or upset, too.
Great for people that like puzzles
I have solved every level of all included packs and purchased packs. I have reset my progress at least 5 times. And have 390 consecutive days of solving the daily puzzle. I think it's safe to say I'm addicted, or at the very least, OCD about this game.
It isn't a battery hog, so you can play it while in waiting rooms or office meetings. Okay, maybe not office meetings. But I enjoy the challenge of the puzzles and if you like puzzles, you'll like these too.
The only thing I would add to the game is the times it takes to solve each puzzle and that the times do not get reset when you reset the game. That way you can keep track of your best times.
Second time through
I have just finished this version of flow for a second time (granted, they added newer packs, so there was some change), and once again, I feel like it is too easy. There are very obvious patterns that become apparent after fifteen or so levels. For instance, I could easily go through 30 levels and 15-20 of them could have the same basic layout. They have “Expert Packs (2 of them now)”, yet these are still fairly easy, just with a different set of patterns to learn. I like the game and see its attraction, but it quickly becomes too easy. It is a good time killer.
TLDR: fun game until you figure out the easily discoverable patterns. Good time killer.
- Big Duck Games LLC
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Big Duck Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints $2.99
- 5 Hints $0.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.