Take control of Invisible's agents in the field and infiltrate the world's most dangerous corporations. Stealth, precision, and teamwork are essential in high-stakes, high-profit missions, where every move may cost an agent their life.
-Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and 6 starting programs to crack corporate security.
-Deep customization of builds: each play through is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
-Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
-Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
-Improved resolution of GUI elements
-Improved loading times
-Minor bug fixes
-Added Cloud Save feature & metrics
Ratings and Reviews
Klei’s knack for building immersive worlds pays off big-time in Invisible, Inc. The techno-future vibe grabbed us from the get-go, and the hours whizzed by as we infiltrated corporations with our team of super-spies. A brilliant stealth game, its open-ended missions let you hack secrets, avoid detection, and use slick gadgets however you like.
Excellent game that would shine with a few additions (mfi, expansions)
This is the second platform I have purchased this game on (first was PS4) so let me just say how exciting it is to have a portable version of Invisible Inc. While the learning curve is a little steep (your choices in those first two days DO matter and if you don't plan accordingly you will have a very difficult time on the latter missions) I find the challenge doesn't put me off to playing it, instead, I want to get better at playing it.
If I could make two suggestions that I'm sure many people would appreciate: the expansion and mfi controller support (I got used to playing the game with a PS4 controller and just find it easier to use without worry I'd accidentally select the wrong action). I'd be happy to pay for both as they would both make playing this game on my iPad even more enjoyable. Excellent job Klei!
The game becomes impossible after a while
In my experience this is a great game but due to the corporate’s increasing their security all the teleporters out a guarded by vault doors that you can only access with a vault key even the executive levels where you get the Volvo key are guarded by those vault doors in the game so it becomes impossible I would love to continue endless forever (possible fixes for the situation)
. never include vault doors that guard the teleporter
. make levels a tiny bit easier like maybe get rid of the recapturing feature
. let us shut down those dang robots
Overall the game is a great game but need some fixes
- Klei Entertainment Inc.
- 536.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©Klei Entertainment Inc. 2013-2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.