***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Mini 2, 3 & 4, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.***
The Rockstar Games tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades the schoolyard in Bully: Anniversary Edition. As mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins you’ll navigate the social hierarchy of the corrupt and crumbling prep school, Bullworth Academy. Stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks, win or lose the girl and survive a year in the worst school around.
Bully: Anniversary Edition includes everything from the critically acclaimed Bully: Scholarship Edition plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
• Native support for high resolution displays
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
• Physical controller support
• Taptic Engine Feedback for all buttons on iPhone 7 class devices
• Capture your gameplay with Replay Kit support on iPhone 6S and greater class devices
Mobile version developed in conjunction with War Drum Studios.
Rockstar Games New York, NY 10012 © 2005-2016 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, Bully, and the Rockstar Games R* marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. All Rights Reserved.
Use of software subject to license at rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub. Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. For customer& technical support visit www.rockstargames.com/support.
This videogame is fictional; doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity; & any similarities are coincidental. Take Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
• A link to the Rockstar Games Support Site article "Bully: Anniversary Edition Settings, Controls & How-To’s" is now accessible in-game by clicking the question mark icon above the map in the pause screen.
• The correct state flag for Indiana has been updated in Geography Class for Friend Challenges.
• Help text for entering manual aim view during the mission Tad’s House will now repeat until the player enters that view.
• ConSumo high score has been lowered from 1010 to 800.
Ratings and Reviews
I give it 5 stars because although it is not a perfect game it has several things to do and when it speaks with the characters it can choose the answer that I want
Good game port
I don’t normally use games on my phone yet when I play one mostly they are pleasant surprises. Just like this one. I wouldn’t say it’s a masterpiece but it’s better than I expected. The mobile version got me to play scholar ship edition. It’s worth it.
You still haven't fixed "The Rumble"...
You know after 2 years I expect to not have to play "The Rumble" 7 flipping times and stand on my head just to get past the second cut scene. I have seen it over and over in reviews here, and it is B.S.
For anyone stuck here, just keep trying, and keep all 3 guys in the alley when you defeat them and after they go down touch nothing, and pray it does not crash. Bring some patience and expect to do it multiple times. Also load your autosave rather than redoing the mission 500 times.
- Rockstar Games, Inc.
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.