CardioBot - Heart Rate and Activity Tracker
By Majid Jabrayilov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple Watch measures the heartbeat every 4 minutes during the day. With the help of the heartbeat data can be found sleep quality, the period of fat burning and high intensity during workout and more. All this can be done using CardioBot.
* Track your min, max and average heart rate during the day.
* CardioBot will help you to improve sleep quality by using detailed sleep analysis. You can use CardioBot on your Apple Watch to track your sleep in more accurate way or use iOS 10 "Bedtime" feature.
* Special workout chart shows period of fat burning and high intensity.
* Look at the changes in your heart rate using the simple and beautiful charts.
Blue is good if you don't exercise.
Red is elevated heart rate zone.
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is populated by your Apple Watch.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Weekly sleep analysis fixed.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Majid Jabrayilov
- © Majid Jabrayilov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.