The OCD puzzle will make you satisfy your needs for
organization by fixing and rearranging misplaced pieces
in a sequence of stages and mini games!
Geometric shape, figures and everyday items
are satisfyingly lined up but one or few are disordered.
You must find then fix with finger gestures!
How to play:
• Use smart phone gestures to solve puzzle.
• Tap, spin, pinch, and spread that wrong or need to be corrected one to clear stages!
• Fix them given times to get stars and points.
• Mini games are much challenging and has a time over.
• Over thousand stages and addictive level design
• Simple but elegant game graphics
• Fun game effect and BGM sounds
It’s free game, what are you waiting for?
- fixed bug
Ratings and Reviews
Good but annoying ads
I really like spotting the odd one out and enjoy playing this game. It’s relaxing. Only problem so far is when I’m in the middle of a level an ad will pop up and the timer on the level is still going. That’s not cool at all. Fix this for 5 stars.
I LOVE IT
Omg I finally found a game that makes me feel relaxed, people say it’s not funny to make games like this I agree it’s not, but when you have OCD when u organize things it makes you feel accomplished and relaxed I love this
This is not okay. Many people (including myself) live with OCD and it can manifest itself in a variety of ways in someone's life even sometimes to the point where it becomes and controls their whole life. Imagine someone making a game to make lighthearted the one thing that is hardest for you in life. How would you feel? Making a game to make it more of a "joke" is not funny in any way. Do not play this game.
- Jin Kyu Chung
- 53 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Voolean
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Coins $0.99
- No ADs Version $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.