Meet Ari. He's on a journey to rescue his sister, Ina, who has been kidnapped in the mysterious Phantom world. He's determined. He's focused. But super-scary enemies, super powers, allies and hidden secrets await him.
In Super Phantom Cat 2, you can possess the best Phantom superpowers yet:
· Bounce higher and higher to reach for the sky and stars.
· Float on balloons into the Wild Woods and Alps.
· Break walls, stone, and metal.
· Shrink and enlarge monsters with the touch of a finger.
· Turn irritating critters into ice statues.
· Shift to invincible mode if danger still prevails.
Play as one of many characters, such as:
· The lead singer and guitarist of a band.
· A dancer who plays pranks and dresses up as a skeleton.
· A pink-haired magician who is a master of cards.
· A funky teen skater obsessed with extreme sports.
· An adventurous cowboy always on a lookout for treasure.
· And champions from Mushroom stomping, Juice blending and Cuteness competitions.
· Find hidden secrets in the mysterious Phantom World.
· Discover different levels and checkpoints.
It's a purr-iceless experience for everyone!
In Super Phantom Cat 2, you can own props, which save you from cata-astrophe. If cats have nine lives, you can earn even more!
· Create props based on your own requirements. · Whether you are a beginner or a master at platform games, you need these props to complete your mission.
Wait, there's more...
Save your progress across multiple devices. Mobiles, tablets, Apple TV — you can access Super Phantom Cat 2 from all of these locations.
From the creators of Super Phantom Cat, which featured in the App Store's "Best of 2016," Super Phantom Cat 2 is the hottest, baddest platform game of 2017.
We love to hear from our fans.
Email us with ideas and feedback: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/veewosupercat/
Follow us on Twitter for latest updates: @VeewoGames and @SuperPhantomCat
Let the Cat Out of The Bag?
When the cat's away, the other characters will play.
Ratings and Reviews
This beautiful platformer is full of creative ideas. Also, cute cats.
I don't like most iOS games. I like simple ones that aren't too addictive and that I can play in little bursts. I've been looking for a simple "Mario-style" game for a long time. This one is great! Easy to learn, and the the little secrets are attainable even for iOS game under-achievers like me. The gameplay and "feel" of it get 5 stars in my book. But after playing it for a week or two, I have to dock a star: When I reached the final level, nothing happened. It feels very incomplete. Even a little message like “Thanks for playing! We’re working on more levels!” would be a nice touch. I really do hope they release an update with more levels...and an ending!
UPDATE: We’ll, the original story still doesn’t have an ending (maybe they’re making it like series TV shows which never quite end in hopes that you’ll keep watching, or in this case playing...), but it’s nice to see the developer adding levels and making little improvements (like giving an achievement icon for finding all secrets and chests in a level, which has made going back through the levels fun to find secrets I may have missed!). It’s just a fun game. I’m giving back my 5th star. 😊
Thank you for playing Super Phantom Cat 2, and your feedback. We love that you love the initial gameplay, mechanics and story. However we would continue to add more interesting chapters, levels, features and characters in the upcoming updates.
This game is very admirable and easy to play, even at some times it can be frustrating a bit, it’s still enjoyable. The kind of graphics appeal to me in some way and I really like that. The characters are super cute, and the levels are creative. There’s nothing wrong about this game. Yes, there are advertisements, but you can easily skip through them unless you wanted to watch an ad for an offer or something. I don’t mind the advertisements because I understand that the game needs to make money somehow. Also, I might warn that there is something called “energy” included in this game, and if you’re that person who doesn’t like games that require energy to play, you shouldn’t waste your time playing this and leaving a bad review; it’s not annoying for me because I can just spend my hours doing something while waiting for that. Other than that, if you’re deciding to download this game, please consider my review. It might be helpful and convince you. Thanks for reading!
In-App PurchasesSee All
New Hero+ 30Gems + Ad-Free + Unlimited Energy
Never runs out of energy again!
Cat Norris Pack
AD Free & unlimited energy+ 130 extra gems
AD Free & unlimited energy + 55 extra gems
Get the new character Photon
- Beijing Veewo Game Co., Ltd.
- 235.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Veewo Games
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Gems $0.99
- Super Discovery Pack $0.99
- Ad-Free experience $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.