Solitaire is a popular and classic single player card game also known as Klondike Solitaire and Patience. Every puzzle has solution.
How to play:
Solitaire is played with a standard 52-card deck, without Jokers. After shuffling, seven piles of cards are laid from left to right. Each pile begins with one upturned card. From left to right, each pile contains one more card than the last. The first and left-most pile contains a single upturned card, the second pile contains two cards (one downturned, one upturned), the third contains three (two downturned, one upturned), and so on, until the seventh pile which contains seven cards (six downturned, one upturned). The piles should look like the figure to the right at the beginning of every game.
Popular features of Solitaire:
1. Draw 1 card or 3 cards
2. Single tap or drag and drop to move a card
3. Undo feature
4. Auto finish a completed puzzle once all facedown cards are flipped over
5. More than 10,000 puzzles.
If you like Solitaire card game please give this one try.
Join us on Facebook:
- WANG JUE
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Titan Game
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.