FreeCell is a solitaire based card game played with a 52 card standard deck. It is fundamentally different from most solitaire games in that very few hands are unsolvable.Although software implementations vary, most versions label the hands with a number (derived from the random number seed used to generate the hand).
To win FreeCell, you must get all the cards onto the Foundations. The Foundations are ordered by suit and rank, each Foundation has one suit and you must put the cards onto them in the order Ace 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Jack Queen King. To do that you can use the moves described below
Popular features of Solitaire:
1. Single tap or drag and drop to move a card
2. Undo feature
3. Auto finish a completed puzzle once all facedown cards are flipped over
4. More than 12,000 puzzles.
If you like FreeCell Solitaire card game please give this one try.
Join us on Facebook:
- WANG JUE
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Titan Game
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.