*About IAPs: All of the IAPs in Dungeon Rushers are character skins -- cosmetic and optional.
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon and challenge other players!
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows.
Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory.
Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen.
Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure!
Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players' dungeons to plunder their treasure!
• Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
• Interactive exploration system
• Revised turn based fights with a hint of nostalgia
• Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, ...)
• Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
• Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
• High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
• Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
• Battles among friends, to die against people you love
• Epic custom-made soundtrack
Fix crash on iPad mini 1 with some versions of iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Fun until I realized how stupid this game is. The max level for characters are 10 which means you will have no more skill points to complete your talent tree. Want those skills for your characters? Too bad! No more skill points for you to earn. No way to reset it either. Tough luck. I wasted hours training before realizing my characters wasn’t leveling up. They trick you after you win each battles by showing you’ve earned some experience points but when you go to the stat screen it shows no experience point accumulation and said you are max out if you click on the level bar. I found that info out by accidentally clicking on the level/experience points bar which most people probably won’t notice. Don’t bother training at level 10. Fun is a 4/5. Stupid is 10/5. Overall rating is 2/5 for wasting my time. This game will make you feel stupid for wasting time on it only to be disappointed. Deleted
Developer Response ,
You can reset the skill points with a special potion.
The level 10 is the maximum. You can't choose all skill points
Beer and Pretzels!
I’m enjoying this fun little game, the mechanics are fairly straightforward and it doesn’t take itself too seriously.
All been done before
There’s nothing here that’s new or interesting. Grind, grind, grind. Repeat. No flavor or characterization and very little in terms of planning or development of toons. Altogether meh.
- Mi-Clos Studio
- 406 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Goblinz Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all season 1 skins $3.99
- Elian Marauder Skin $0.99
- Thorgrim War Master Skin $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.