Fitness by T
By Taylor Chamberlain
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app provides tools to help get on track with nutrition and fitness OR take your current fitness/nutrition to the next level. Content uploaded frequently and include full-workouts, nutrition tips and tricks, motivational videos, and in-app programs.
What's New in Version 2.0
New in 2.0:
● Daily workouts for 30 days with detailed written description (sets, reps, style, duration, notes) as well as a video in the “exercise library” database for each individual exercise.
● Everything you need to know about how to put your body through a fat burning state and a step by step guide on how to do so.
● Macro calculator to find individual macronutrients, how to adjust macros, an example day of eating, grocery list, and what to do at restaurants or special occasions.
● My top tips to be successful in the cutting phase, pre and post workout meal ideas, how to track macros, and supplement recommendations.
Takes your money...
I bought her 3 month "Lean" program back in December. It is now almost the end of march and she still has not released month 2. What a scam! Takes your money and runs with it. I feel like she created this to make a quick buck with no intention of following through. Wish I could get my money back. On top of that, the month that is out is poorly edited and not all of the exercises are located in the training library.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Taylor Chamberlain
- © Fitness by T 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- LEAN Training Program: Month One$49.99
- Nutrition Guidelines: Cutting Phase$49.99