Monster Evolution - Evolve Beast of Mutant Tapper
By Cartoon Mobile Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
•••••••••••New Evolution Game!!! ••••••••••••••
One day, some scientific experiments made those little monsters start to mutate.
Would you like to know what mutations happening to them?
Combine monsters to evolve them and discover their most strange, fantastic and visionary forms!
You never seen so many mutations and crazy features in other games!
• Put same type monsters together to mutate new creatures
• Use monster coins to buy new animals and new tools update
• You can also tap the monster to make more coins
• Decorate you lovely monster in fitting room
• Lucky draw by flip the card
• More features can let the mutations more fun
• Mysterious Alien World
• There are more than 30 monsters for you to discover
• This game is a similar game with alpaca evolution but more fun
• Different endings and possibility: find your own monster world to be special one than others
This is a simulator monster world, think you are one or the god of monsters.
Disclaimer: Although this Game is free to play, some content can be purchased for real money in game. If you do not want to use these features, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
This is sad
I originally downloaded this game because the only real point to games like these is seeing all the artwork done by the game creator. It didn't take long for me to get to the moon world where ads showed up 2x as much exponentially until today I couldn't hit a switch/button in the game without not only an ad, but an ad tutorial where you had to play along. What have games come to? Do you really have to make the game that bad for people who didn't pay for your game (that realistically anyone could make in a program designer built for kids... ex MITs scratch program). Your art wasn't even that good most of the monsters were just Pokémon splices. If anyone reads this play till you get the spooning raichus( they are the games salvation) then the game goes downhill. If I could give zero stars I would 👎👎
Good to pass time
It is an easy game. I play while I am waiting for appointments and when the kids have the tv
It's awesome and I know tapps games already created evolutions but they never made a monster evolution and I know because I have every single one
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Released: Oct 28, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 87.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Richard Hu
- © CARTOONMOBILE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 65 diamonds$1.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- 200 diamonds$4.99
- 1.2 Million Crystals$5.99
- doubles coin production$5.99
- 3500 diamonds$49.99
- 1200 diamonds$19.99
- coins X 2$1.99
- 520 diamonds$9.99
- alien coins x2$1.99