Virtual Music Composer Subscription
By Anes Hadzic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is subscription version of Virtual Music Composer (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1111952984). It comes with included In-App Purchases (unlocked full version) and one month FREE subscription. The subscriber will also receive new composing engines definitions once a month.
Composing engines subscription:
- subscription for one month, with one month free trial
- price: 0.99 $
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Monthly subscriptions renew each month. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What you need for a new song? That's easy question: new composition, new lyrics and arrangement.
What you need for a new composition? New idea? Inspiration? Silence? Let's face the problem:
* You can wait new idea for a long time
* After few seconds your new melody looks like existing and well known song
* If you don't have results after five or ten minutes everything you can do is practicing playing the instrument.
* If you didn't write it down it is gone with the wind.
Whatever style of music you write, that melody / tune which is carried throughout the song is the most important and the most remembered.
HOW TO BECAME A MUSIC COMPOSER WITH INSPIRATION???
There are many applications to help you when you have good idea: audio editors, samplers, VST plugins, recording studio software ... But, is there any application to help you against lack of inspiration?
Back in year 2005 we started to translate composing theory to algorithms. We made numeric analysis of thousand and thousand songs. We spent hundreds of hours listening and improving application. And we think we have the cure for lack of inspiration. And the results are amazing and scaring.
HOW TO PLAY YOUR VIRTUAL BAND: VIRTUAL MUSIC COMPOSER
Let us put it this way: imagine you have a small band under your fingertips. The band plays only new song. And listens to your wishes.
"Guys, guys! Give some jazz/Spanish/gipsy/etc. style! And make it be in C#."
You then listen to your band. This band needs neither drinks nor breaks. All you have to do is listen to them; while you rest, do something or even while read a book… After a while, you find some motive you really like. You believe it could be a light motive of a good song. You "tell" your band to stop.
"Give me that as midi / wav / m4a format, I’ll take it from here." Virtual Music Composer will give you a basic idea, light motive, a phrase. You choose instruments, determine tempo of a song and arrange it. And that’s it! The song is yours!!!
Get ideas. Be inspired. Make your own music, even if you aren't too familiar with computers, or you don't play a piano, guitar,...
Virtual Music composer is based on computer generated music which is in category of royalty free music. This means that it can be used for further development, editing and distribution. Musical themes developed by using this software are often used at public events, as theater music, for exhibition, podcasting etc...
Virtual Music Composer is musical theme (leitmotif) creator.
* C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B combined with
* Major, Minor Melodic, Minor Harmonic, Minor Natural, Hungarian (Gipsy), Spanish (Jewish), Hindu, Double Harmonic, Arabic, Gregorian, Jazz and Blues
* save to wav and m4a format
* Export in MIDI format (and use with professional music composition applications such as Cubase, Finale, Sibelius, Encore, Audacity, MuseScore ... )
Visit us: http://www.VirtualMusicComposer.com
User manual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZpJJ1rqNEY
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMusicComposer
- Category: Music
- Released: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 34.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Anes Hadzic
- © lvbsx 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.