Why did the ball fly into space?
Upventure is a beautiful fast paced game with colorful levels and cute characters.
How to play?
• Tap play icon to start.
• Slide horizontally (left-right) anywhere on the screen.
• Avoid the cube obstacles.
• Collect gems, if you can.
• One-finger control lets you play easily with one hand.
• Unique gameplay: Collectible gems behind obstacles.
• Starts off easy, gets challenging fast. Addicting gameplay.
• Zen-like music with sound effects, recorded with real instruments.
• Unlock famous and cute characters.
• Use the area below the ball to see the upcoming obstacles.
• The ball moves right or left on a line, it doesn't follow your finger up and down.
• Resist the urge to push the character up as you go faster!
• Juniper Fox @juniperfoxx
• Nala Cat @nala_cat
• Lil BUB @iamlilbub
• Coby The Cat @cobythecat
• White Coffee Cat @white_coffee_cat_
• Venus the Two Face Cat @venustwofacecat
• Alice & Finnegan and Oliver The Dog @pitterpatterfurryfeet
• Envy & Zain @kelly_bove
• Menswear Dog @mensweardog
• Mr.Pokee The Hedgehog @mr.pokee
• Olaf The Husky @olafthehusky
• Lizzie The Golden Retriever @lizzie.bear
• Daisy Underbite @underbiteunite
• More characters are coming soon!
Do you have what it takes to go above the sky and reach for the stars? Will you fall? Or will you fly?
• Easy to start, fun to master.
• Lead the ball to infinity and beyond.
• One finger play, endless possibilities.
• Are they gems or diamonds? You decide.
• There's no limit on the score that you can achieve, but please make sure to play responsibly and get plenty of sleep.
• Switch between characters, round or inside a bubble and enjoy the parallax star eye candy with different color isometric cubes.
• Touch & drag to control the bubble characters and become the ultimate monument rolling slider in this addictive smash hit free valley runner game.
Game by Global Champions Inc
Made with love in San Francisco
Music by Chris Zabriskie
Ratings and Reviews
Great! But.. little boring after a while.
Wonderful game to play when you're bored out of your mind, the graphics are great and everything runs smoothly. Another good thing is that not that many ads pop up AND you can choose to watch an ad to collect some more diamonds. HOWEVER, it's the same concept. After a while, it gets a little boring because all you're doing is trying to go up, trying to collect as much diamonds as you can but also trying not to hit the blocks or the sides. Everything else is great, but I wish there were also other smaller games available in this app so there's more fun.
Addicting and relaxing game!
Fun game with that "just one more try" feel. The music is calm and relaxing, and the background is a pleasant sunset color that changes each time you get past a new tenth level. My only issue is running into the walls kills you! Other than that, it's very fun to play and has very cute unlockable characters. They are easy to unlock. Also, once I paid to remove the ads ($1.99), I'd say it's worth it. The music gives you a relaxing vibe that make you want to play forever. My best currently is 60. I love the game and highly recommend it👍
I love all the characters you can unlock: Juniper the fox, Lizzie the golden retriever, and Venus the two-faced cat. However when I'm scrolling through them deciding which to unlock, it will select the wrong one randomly and I'll waste all my diamonds on a character I didn't want! This has happened twice now, it's a little annoying. Also during gameplay, the button to make your character invincible for a short time and costs 15 diamonds, is too easy to accidentally press as well. Other than that, though, an easy and fun game!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're in the process of releasing a new update soon. Stay tuned :)
- David Marshall
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © David Lee Marshall
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- 100 Gems $0.99
- 550 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.