Create, customize and rule your theme park kingdom in RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™.
"Easily the best RollerCoaster Tycoon experience since RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was released back in 2004." GAMEZEBO
Building, customizing and sharing your coolest park creations in beautiful 3D graphics has never before been this fun or easy. Discover over 240 attractions including rides, roller coasters, restaurants, shops, decorations and more to build your dream park. Complete fun missions every day and weekly challenges to obtain rewards to improve your park, keep your peeps happy and make more money! The innovative, touch-control coaster builder allows you to effortlessly draw crazy and unique roller coasters. Personalize your park, express your creativity, pick your layout, customize colors on all your attractions, and take pictures to share with your friends. Your dream park awaits!
• Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 240 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, shops, and more. All rides are beautifully rendered and animated in 3D!
• Coaster Editor: Easily build crazy custom roller coasters. Customize trains, stations and tracks by simply drawing with one finger. Or you can directly place beautiful pre-made coasters into your park using blueprints.
• Customization: Use the powerful park editor to redesign your park at will. Use paths, fences and decorations to create themed sections. Change the color of your attractions by choosing from over 50 various colors !
• Park Management: Create a successful park by maximizing peep satisfaction level, park value and revenue. Set prices as you wish and launch marketing campaigns to bring in new guests! Track everything easily with the intuitive Park Management screen.
• Card Packs: Create an amazing park by completing a wide collection of 800 cards of various rarities: common, rare, epic, or legendary! Level-up to unlock new cards, and open card packs every day to obtain them. Complete daily missions, or visit the Card Shop to buy new cards.
• Social Features: Visit your friends' parks and trade cards with them. Play with other players during seasonal events and coaster design challenges.
THIS IS A RESOURCE-INTENSIVE GAME FEATURING HIGH QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS. WE CURRENTLY SUPPORT IPHONE 5 AND HIGHER, IPAD 3 AND HIGHER, IPAD MINI 2 AND HIGHER, AND IPOD 6, RUNNING ON IOS 9 OR LATER.
The game offers a VIP membership working through a monthly subscription. Being VIP gives exclusive bonuses, including:
• Twice as many free card packs
• 50% more experience from completed missions
• More durability for all park buildings
• 1 legendary card giveaway guaranteed per month
• Higher rewards and faster card research times in scenarios
• An exclusive appearance in leaderboards
About RCT Touch VIP Monthly Subscription:
- The RCT Touch VIP Subscription is offered for $5.99 per month in the US (price may vary depending of your country).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the month, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription will automatically renew and the monthly price will be charged again, 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes account Settings after the purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.atari.com/tos
Follow us on Facebook!
•We’re honored to host a very special guest in the Park: the Foodgod himself, Jonathan Cheban!
•A lover of all things gooey, decadent and delicious, the Foodgod is bringing his signature gastronomic style to 7 brand-new food outlets: 6 delicious foodstands and 1 LEGENDARY restaurant. Collect them all!
•Foodgod’s legendary restaurant - the brand-new Foodcourt - has the unique ability to satisfy all food types!
•3 new Foodgod color cards added: Mustard, Ketchup, and Mayonnaise! (TBC)
•Find the Foodgod cards in card packs, or check the shop to buy the complete Foodgod collection.
•New Scenario: Foodie Fair! Maximize your revenue and satisfy your peeps with premium food quality.
•The last card upgrade level in a Scenario now has a bigger impact.
•Color customization is now available in the Water Park.
•Misc bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
No mere port of a pre-existing classic, this is a stunning reimagining of perhaps our most beloved business-building sim. We love snagging new card packs to build bigger and better rides, and our inner Walt Disney obsesses over the perfect placement of attractions, restaurants, and, of course, restrooms—you never know when a customer is going to find one of our roller coaster creations a little too intense.
Kind of Disappointed
You know, I’m kind of sad. This used to be one of my favorite games on the pc when I was younger, but how it has been set up on the touch devices is an utter disappointment. You’ve turned an awesome game into one that is greedy and looking for money instead of letting us enjoy how this game used to be. Sure you could say you’re trying to provide us all with more content and abilities but we all know that that is a load of lies. You’ve turned a game that I would have happily paid $5 or $10 for on the touch devices into one that is merely impossible to progress quickly unless you fall into the In App Purchases Ponzi scheme. So I would ask you as a company, is your goal just to make money or allow the customer to thoroughly enjoy their experience playing your game. Enough with all of these in app purchases and get back to the real goal of creating an immersive, enjoyable game for all people whether they are rich or poor. Was really excited about this game, but have left disappointed. Hopefully I’m the only one that feels this way, but I know I’m not. Sorry you’ve felt the need to change the game so drastically as to entice the user to keep spending additional money. I’ll be glad to hear the day that you do end up going back to your roots and once again you’ll have a loyal fan. I know you have to make money somehow, but isn’t there another way?
Good but needs improvements
I made a review b4 this one but I didn’t put a few veeerrrryyyyy important things on it. The one thing I hate about this game is that every time I open a card pack its doubles doubles doubles ANNOYING DOUBLES 😳😤🤯!!! I have 144/4 bathrooms!! I don’t need my bathrooms to be lvl 20!! Like srsly! I only get one new card a day at MOST! it’s extremely annoying and makes the game get boring becuz you won’t have anything to do!!! game developers, IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!!! Also with the janitors and how they have to only go in specific land tiles? They don’t. They just wander around the park until I pick up there place and put it back down. Also sometimes they ignore trash unless you pick up the janitor place and put it back down. One thing. This isn’t something I think is annoying or the devs did wrong, it’s just a suggestion. So I was just playing one day imagining a commercial for my park and at the end I realized that my park didn’t have a name! I think you should be able to name your park. And I LOOOVVVEEEE how you don’t have to wait for things to be built which makes you spend tickets. Thanks for being cooperative Atari! Other then that great game! 👍👍👍 p.s. thanks for reading this. Sorry it was so long.
- Atari, Interactive
- 520.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Atari Interactive, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Pack $4.99
- Some Coins $1.99
- Handful of Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.