MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017
By Glu Games Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tap Sports Baseball 2017 now features the official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
Play Major League Baseball 24/7
• Play with official teams and players from Major League Baseball
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch controls, anytime and anywhere
• Enhanced graphics brings the Major League Baseball experience to life
Manage Your Team, Compete to Win
• Build and level up your MLB roster to climb up the leaderboards
• Compete for the greatest baseball legends in daily events and challenges
• Swing for the fences in Home Run Battles mode
Play with Friends, Join Clubs and Tournaments
• Compete against multiple friends in action-packed gameplay sessions
• Play in weekly events and prove who possesses the ultimate team in head-to-head competitions
• Join a Club or create your own to compete in exclusive events for top prizes
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
Major League Baseball is a registered trademark owned by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., used under license
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at:
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- New upgradeable SKILLS for select players!
- Show off your VIP status in chat rooms
- New spooky combo packs, mystery boxes, draft picks, and more!
- Increase your TEAM STRENGTH with INTANGIBLE upgrades
- Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Fun while it lasted
The game started out as FUN and slowly went down hill. I know it's just a game but it's a bit unrealistic. You'll be winning here and there and when you'll finally level up, the winning kinda stops. You would have to watch videos or spend your own money(not happening) 24/7 to get enough gold to advance. The pitchers, half the balls pitched hit the dirt before the plate and the outfielder makes amazing unrealistic catches. Stupid/ wanted to play for a but longer/this game rigged more than carnival games. Why write a review if it doesn't change anything. There's still obvious cheating going on within the game, you can see that playing tournaments.
A new tournament started about an hour or two ago, how is it that someone has over 17 million points already. Impossible DON'T download, it's a ripoff.
I’ve been playing for some time now, I read all the other reviews seem to be like mine, what’s the point of a review if it does nothing. ITS A GAME, you shouldn’t have to play it this hard. You shouldn’t have to play 60 games to win 20. I constantly upgrade, when you get to the playoffs to advance your team. Your doing ok then you put a good closer in and there constantly get blown out. What’s the goal of the developers, it’s isn’t fun so what’s the actual motivation here. Your not getting any real money out of me so you can forget that. Kinda defeats the word FREE !!!!!!
Fun but not worth it
Been playing for awhile now and the game hooks you into frustration. It’s fun for a little bit but the more you play the more you realize how inconsistent the game truly is. I’ve never run into a game with more inconsistencies. You can level up and upgrade performance to a certain point then you can’t go any further without costing you a pretty penny to buy stuff to upgrade. You hit a certain point where the game makes it impossible to go further unless you can buy better performance. And because of how incredibly inconsistent the AI defense is there’s no way to win to eventually win ways to level up. You hit a point where you either dip into your wallet (which I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t so ridiculously over priced) or just continue to beat yourself. Again the game is really fun for awhile until you hit the point they force you to hit. After months of playing it’s a no brainer to delete the game and find something new.
Fun Game but Expensive
This is an extremely fun game that could be the best out there if the developers would make some sensible changes. Once you reach the diamond tier with your club it is next to impossible to improve your team because it is outrageously expensive. It would literally cost you a good $500 to improve your team to the point of being able to compete. Also, the hackers have gotten so bad in this game that when you do build your team legitimately, you run into teams that are three times as good as you and you can’t compete. Developers need to lower their prices and make it more reasonable to play. They would reap the benefits in the long run and eliminate the hackers.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 24, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 210 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- © 2017 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold$4.99
- Pile of Gold$19.99
- Heap of Gold$9.99
- Stack of Gold$4.99
- Multi Draft Pick Pack$4.99
- Pile of Gold$19.99
- Heap of Gold$9.99
- Mini Pack$0.99
- Mountain of Gold$99.99
- Starter Pack$1.99