Sayve, the voice recorder and transcriber
By Mikhail Rubanov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sayve helps remember things there’s no time to write down. Like when something crosses your mind on your way or at a traffic light.
1. Open and start speaking, it will recognise your speech. If it’s unsure about a word, it will offer alternatives.
2. Audio recording is saved in case speech recognition messes up. You can re-listen.
3. Speak any language. If recognised in a wrong one, you can change language afterwards, and it will re-recognise.
Sayve is not to store notes in organised way, but to quickly say and save stuff to deal with later. Once you have time to sort your thoughts, move them to Notes.app or somewhere else.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Introducing Badge. OK, it’s just a badge with a number of your recordings. For those of us who tends to deal with their recordings timely. Somewhat better support for headphones playback (still working on getting this right). And this would be an acceptable update if not for bug fixes and performance improvements.
By the way, with each update you get some free recordings with recognition.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Mikhail Rubanov
- © Dev: Rubanov Mikhail, design: Ilya Birman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- “50 Recognitions”$0.99
- Full Unlock$15.99
- “500 Recognitions”$4.99