Sayve helps remember things there’s no time to write down. Like when something crosses your mind on your way or at a traffic light.
1. Open and start speaking, it will recognise your speech. If it’s unsure about a word, it will offer alternatives.
2. Audio recording is saved in case speech recognition messes up. You can re-listen.
3. Speak any language. If recognised in a wrong one, you can change language afterwards, and it will re-recognise.
Sayve is not to store notes in organised way, but to quickly say and save stuff to deal with later. Once you have time to sort your thoughts, move them to Notes.app or somewhere else.
Introducing Badge. OK, it’s just a badge with a number of your recordings. For those of us who tends to deal with their recordings timely. Somewhat better support for headphones playback (still working on getting this right). And this would be an acceptable update if not for bug fixes and performance improvements.
By the way, with each update you get some free recordings with recognition.
Ratings and Reviews
Really liked this app, simple, does exactly what it says, and supports many languages!
Big part of task capturing system
Love this app. Using every day to capture thoughts while driving and walking. Crucial part of my task capturing system and brain dump for GTD. Thank you, developers!
Siri should take notes
This app is a simple beauty: the way all iPhone apps should be. Easy, smart and Just Works. Like all other apps designed by Ilya Birman, actually.
- Mikhail Rubanov
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dev: Rubanov Mikhail, design: Ilya Birman
- In-App Purchases
- “200 Recognitions” $1.99
- Full Unlock $15.99
- “50 Recognitions” $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.