Customize Sony headphones with a linkage function for this app to your liking.
Everyday music becomes even more enjoyable with easy controls.
You can quickly connect to a smartphone by following a guide. You can easily start to use it even if it’s your first time.
• “Dashboard” for viewing and changing settings quickly
• Easy “Connection guide” for first time users
• "Ambient Sound Control" for changing noise cancellation and ambient sound mode settings easily.*
• Customize the surround effect and equalizer function.*
• "Adaptive Sound Control" for changing ambient sound mode setting automatically by activity recognition.*
• Direct access to the Help menu for your headphones and app
• Additional features, updates and important news will be notified via notifications
(In order to receive notifications, notification settings in your smartphone must be set to ‘on’)
* Limited to compatible devices.
Compatible Sony products:
WH-CH700N, WF-SP700N, WI-SP600N, WH-1000XM2, WI-1000X, WF-1000X, WH-H900N, WH-H800, WI-H700, MDR-XB950N1, MDR-XB950B1
* Some products may not be available depending on the region/country.
* Some features may not be supported by certain devices. Please visit the website below for details.
* Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
* Please make sure to update Sony | Headphones Connect to the latest version.
* Bluetooth® and its logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and their use by Sony Corporation is under license.
* Other system names, product names, and service names that appear in this app are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective development manufacturers. (TM) and ® are not indicated in the text.
We've added some new features below:
- Access to the Help menu for the headphones and app is now supported.
- Improving on the quality of operation.
Ratings and Reviews
New version 3.1.0
I was hoping this new version of the app would address the Bluetooth connection problems, it does not. Sony needs to hire a programmer that can fix this app so it will work properly. If you do get the app to connect to your headphones once you turn off your Bluetooth and close the app you’re screwed, it will not connect again. I have to uninstall the app, reboot the phone, reinstall the app, then go through the complete setup again in order to reconnect. What a pain in the “ “.... same as the last version of the app. I have the WH-1000XM2 headphones and an iPhone 8 plus. I wish I would have known about the app problem before I purchased the headphones 2 months ago, I would have passed on the Sony headphones and gone with something different. App control was part of why I purchased these headphones. WAKE UP SONY!
Ratings are really weird
People don’t seem to understand the problems they seem to be having with this app. I’ve had some problems that make it frustrating, but keep on figuring it out. For example, my headphones will be on, the app is up and my headphones won’t connect, turn your headphones off and on.
With having too many devices being connected, just be sure to have the blue tooth turned on on one device, simple fix.
Other than that, i’ve not had a whole lot of problems with this app. The adaptive sound thing is REALLY annoying so I just leave it off, cause I thought it was the battery.
Although one time with my headphones (WH-1000XM2) I have noticed when I have connected my headphones to my phone or iPad as soon as it says it’s connected, my headphones mysteriously silently turn off. I haven’t had this issue for awhile. Im not sure why it happens...
It’s a great app, Sony !!!
Sony your app is amazing !
Just do this, down load the app and keep it open, then When your turning on the Sony headphones.. hold down the button and don’t let go until it flashes Red (it takes one press on the button)❣️then let go of the button once you see It flashing ❣️ then press next on the app to see your Sony headphones appear then select. Now You’re are connected to a new level of Amplified Super sound of Sony Entertainment! .. you gonna love the app! 😉👌🏼
- Sony Video & Sound Products Inc.
- 67.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, 2018 Sony Video & Sound Products Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.