Customize Sony headphones with a linkage function for this app to your liking.
Everyday music becomes even more enjoyable with easy controls.
You can quickly connect to a smartphone by following a guide. You can easily start to use it even if it’s your first time.
• “Dashboard” for viewing and changing settings quickly
• Easy “Connection guide” for first time users
• "Ambient Sound Control" for changing noise cancellation and ambient sound mode settings easily.*
• Customize the surround effect and equalizer function.*
• "Adaptive Sound Control" for changing ambient sound mode setting automatically by activity recognition.*
• Direct access to the Help menu for your headphones and app
• Additional features, updates and important news will be notified via notifications
(In order to receive notifications, notification settings in your smartphone must be set to ‘on’)
* Limited to compatible devices.
Compatible Sony products:
WH-1000XM3, WF-SP900, WH-CH700N, WF-SP700N, WI-SP600N, WH-1000XM2, WI-1000X, WF-1000X, WH-H900N, WH-H800, WI-H700, MDR-XB950N1, MDR-XB950B1
* Some products may not be available depending on the region/country.
* Some features may not be supported by certain devices. Please visit the website below for details.
* Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
* Please make sure to update Sony | Headphones Connect to the latest version.
* Bluetooth® and its logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and their use by Sony Corporation is under license.
* Other system names, product names, and service names that appear in this app are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective development manufacturers. (TM) and ® are not indicated in the text.
User interface improvements in this version include :
- Add device
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy my new set of headphones
So I really enjoyed my new set of headphones on my iPhone. Allows me to change the base the boys all different types of settings. Something that you were do not get on the beats I am a owner of beats as well. When I do find funny is when I was looking for the same application on my iPad it is not available. So if I wanted to enjoy your movie and change the sound settings I would not be able to. So I wanted to play a video game and change the sound settings I would not be able to. Great set of headphones whose idea was it to nap with the same application on the iPad let me guess blame it on Apple. And I’m sure there’s some things that you can blame Apple I don’t think this is one of them.
Great; Add Manual Control for “Focus on Voice”
I am bewildered by the contrasting reviews here, but for my experience with my new WH-1000XM3’s this app just works well! Never had any issue with it whatsoever. I do have some extra wishes for the app such as: (a) being able to increase the ambient volume microphone pickup even further; or (b) manually controlling some other stuff. For (a), it’s for me to be able to increase the pickup volume for the “Focus on Voice” option on the “Ambient Sound Control” part. I could hear voices with it but I’d like to be able to increase the voice volume even further. But with that said, great work with the app!
New version 3.1.0
I was hoping this new version of the app would address the Bluetooth connection problems, it does not. Sony needs to hire a programmer that can fix this app so it will work properly. If you do get the app to connect to your headphones once you turn off your Bluetooth and close the app you’re screwed, it will not connect again. I have to uninstall the app, reboot the phone, reinstall the app, then go through the complete setup again in order to reconnect. What a pain in the “ “.... same as the last version of the app. I have the WH-1000XM2 headphones and an iPhone 8 plus. I wish I would have known about the app problem before I purchased the headphones 2 months ago, I would have passed on the Sony headphones and gone with something different. App control was part of why I purchased these headphones. WAKE UP SONY!
- Sony Video & Sound Products Inc.
- 95.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, 2018 Sony Video & Sound Products Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.