Pitch isn't just a chromatic tuner app; it's your musical fitness coach.
It's the ONLY app that gives you detailed analytics with tips on how to improve your playing or singing. It also charts your progress so you can watch yourself improve little by little every day. You'll sound better in no time!
- Simple & easy to use
- Quickly tune voice or any musical instrument
- Detailed analytics to help you track your progress over time
- Make recordings and play them back, or view analytics for each individual recording
- Hear individual notes or chords with the tone generator
- Works great in noisy environments
- Transpose to any key
- Use any pitch standard (i.e. A440, A442, etc.)
- 5 tuning thresholds ranging from ±10 cents to ±1 cent
- Adjustable response speed
- Dark and light modes
- Works with external microphones and mobile pickups
- Uses little battery life
- 100% free with no ads!
Supports guitar, piano, ukulele, banjo, voice, violin, viola, cello, bass, flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, french horn, tuba, trombone, euphonium, timpani, and more!
- Added sweet, tasty screenshots for iPhone X because a beautiful iPhone deserves some beautiful pixels. Yum! :)
Ratings and Reviews
I got it to see how high/low I can go and also to see if I was actually singing on pitch. It turns out I was singing a D6 when I thought I was singing a C6. I love being able to go to the app and test out my voice and figure out just how high I can go. I am a mezzo soprano and this helped me figure out that the lowest I can go is a F3 and that the highest I can go is an E6/F6 (I don't remember at this moment). It definitely helps when I am looking at possible roles I may audition for. Without this app I may have ended up going for a role that is completely out of my vocal range.
This app is finally what I wanted in a pitch tuner! It’s designed well, doesn’t make me feel like I’m 70 while using it, and has enough versatility to use for a variety of purposes. All for free!
I have only a few complaints: I really want to be able to use my AirPods to make sure I can use this privately in a choir to make sure I have a note. I would love if external audio sources are allowed. As well, asking for a rating to enable analytics is... a little strange. Apple’s approach to reviews I think is far more consumer oriented and fair to developers as well.
Overall, very happy with this app! If I could throw a tip your way, I’d be appreciative!
Great app for students and pros alike
I’m a professional sax player and I use this app every practice session. The interface is elegant and simple, but most of all it really helps me identify where I need to improve my intonation. It’s useful for active intonation practice (doing long tones, for example), but it really shines used passively — I just set it to record while I go about practicing and the analytics at the end show me where I need to improve when I’m not staring at a tuner.
Fantastic app, and again — highly recommended for musicians of any level.
- Daniel Kuntz
- 62.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pulse Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee for Seth and Daniel $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.