Wizibel lets you create music videos in a flash! If you are a musician and don’t have the time to create an advanced music video for your song, this app is right up your alley. Just import your song, tweak some parameters and export a high quality video to be shared.
The app currently has 12 themes (more themes and features are coming in future updates), each theme with a set of tweakable parameters for customization, like text strings, sizes, colours, images and how audio waveforms/audio visualizations should react to the music.
Most parameters can be automated in a visual timeline.
How to use:
The video can be previewed by interacting with the timeline and play/stop button (right under the preview window).
Beneath the timeline are the selected theme’s parameters. This view is scrollable.
At the bottom there’s a tab bar:
Opens up a view with available themes
Let’s you import music from iTunes or AudioShare (if installed)
Music can also be imported from other apps, using the ”Open In..” function. AIF, WAV, MP3, AAC are supported file formats.
• Video Export Quality
LOW renders a low resolution video on export
MID renders a 720p video on export
HIGH renders a 1080p video on export
• Background Zoom, set this to off if you want to disable background images zooming in and out.
Time to fade Images and Colours utilizing the timeline feature.
• Transition curve, choose between linear, ease in, ease out and ease in and out (S-curve)
• Fade In / Fade Out
If turned on, the video will fade in and out in the beginning and end. The slider sets fade time, and the squared button the background colour it should fade to/from.
This is the project manager where one can save and load complete states.
Exports the video and, when finished, let’s you save it to the camera roll or send to other apps that accepts videos.
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter
• Auto zoom now uses the whole image.
• Fixed a bug when importing low resolution images.
• Background images are not blurred at all when blur is set to a minimal value (thanks Sven)
• (UI) Tab icons texts are centered properly on iPhones with small screens (iPhone 5)
• Close image changed on some views (thanks Marc)
• Project manager - load and save complete states.
• Image resizer - scale and crop images at import.
• New theme: Kaleidoscope - A beautifully rendered kaleidoscope with plenty of parameters.
• New theme: Breaking News! - Developed for the mobile journalist (#mojo) community. Loaded with foreground imagery, subtitles, customisable waveform and more.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy this app and it was well worth the money, it’s a great app but it does lack themes that’s my only complaint everything works smooth and it’s an amazing audio visualizer app but it would be nice to see more themes.
This app is awesome! Really nice interface and easy to work with! It could use a few extra features like sizing, but developer was very responsive and open to suggestions so hopefully they will implement a few things in future updates.
Your crazy not to rate it 5 Stars!
Anyone not rating this app 5 Stars they don’t know what they are talking about. You just have to know how to use it. It has many options, You can add more features by pressing the + Signs And finally you can import mp3 or other songs to it. It doesn’t have to be in your iTunes library. It’s worth $9.99 most people will charge you $9.99 to make a stupid music visual for 1 minute play time. Learn how to use it it’s easy. And you’ll be happy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.